Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Tomboy Girl Chapter 1

"Get out of my way dwebs," I said walking to school. "SCATTER!" one of the yelled when they saw me, and they all ran. I walked the rest of the way with no one in my way. "Oh god! did you hear?! on Saturday Jazz beat up half the wrestling team without breaking a sweat!" said people as I walked by. I smirked, it was easy beating the big ogre like wrestling team. I walked into the hall and glared at everyone and they all let me through. I smirked, they were all scared of me because they knew what I could do. I walked to all my classes hearing whispers about my latest fights. During Lunch, I ate outside and saw the captain of the boxing club, Laurance talking with his friends. I hated how Laurence talked about me like I was weak, it drove me crazy. And he was the only one that could beat me in a fight, which enraged me everytime I thought about it. And the worst part was he was the cutest boy in school so every girl had a crush on him, except me, obviously. He caught my eyes for a second and I turned away to not see his stupid kind of cute face. Laurence had sandy-blond hair and was tall and he was strong plus he was a lifeguard at the beach. I knew some people thought we would be a good pair, which I thought was hogwash. He didn't even notice me. Not that I wanted him to or anything. I ate my lunch glaring at the table, angry because I had been replying my fight with Laurence in my head a few times.
    After school, I was walking through town when I saw some boys I had beating up a week ago. "Sis! Sissy!" said my little sister running up to me, she must have run off to look for me again. "Hey munchkin," I said when she ran into my arms. "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with mom?" I asked ruffling her hair. "Yeah, but I wanted to play with you," she said. "Jow about we go home first ok?" I said. "Ok sissy," said my sister Lilith. Then before I could react one of the boys grabbed Lillith and picked her up, and the other two came up to me and tried to punch me. "LET HER GO!" I shouted. "Not so fast Jazz or we'll drop her on her little head" threatened one of them. "You wouldn't dare!" I growled. "Try us" the boy snarled. "Sissy?" asked Lilith sounding scared. "Don't worry Lil, everything's ok, these people just want to play," I said saying the last word slowly and menacing. I lunged at the boy closest to me and tried to punch him. At the same time, the kid holding Lilith dropped her and she landed on her arm and screamed. "LILITH!" I screamed trying to get to her but the boys had all grabbed me and didn't let go. I saw a blur and all the boys were out cold. I looked up and saw Laurence and was ready to attack him. "Don't worry, I heard you scream," he said. "LILITH!" I cried running up to her. "I don't wanna play that game again" she mumbled. "Don't worry, I swear you won't ever again," I said. "My arm hurts," Lilith said. "I'm going to take you to the hospital," I said getting up with Lilith in my arms. "I'm going with you, it's dangerous to go all the way on your own," said Laurence. "I'll be fine" I snapped. "I don't care I'm coming with you," said Laurence. "No, you're not! She's my sister and I'm the one responsible" I said. "TAXI!" I cried. "Taxi!" I shout. "TAXI!" I yelled crying. "Lil, you'll be alright, just hang in there," I said. "Want me to give you a ride?" asked Laurence. "I'm fine," I said turning away. Just then Lilith started to cry. "What's wrong Lil?" I asked scared. "My arm hurts a lot," she said. "Fine, give me a ride, but after this, I  don't need any of your help," I said. "Fine," said, Laurence. When we got to the hospital I ran to the lobby, my sister hurt her arm I think it's broken" I said. In five minutes, Lilith was taken to get an x-ray to see if she had broken her arm or not. I went to her room when it was done. "Is she ok?" I asked the doctor. "She has a broken arm and a few scrapes but nothing more," he said. "How long until she can go home?" I asked. "She can go home tomorrow," he said. "Thank you so much!" I said. I sat down next to Lilith. "Sissy?" she said when she woke up. "Yeah, Lil?" I asked. "Do you need anything?" I asked. "Can I have some chocolate milk?" she asked. "Sure," I said when I came back to the room Laurence was theirs. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to make sure she was ok," he said. "How old is she?" he asked. "I'm six!" said Lilith smiling. "I need to talk to you," I said dragging Laurence into the hallway. "I thought we agreed after you gave me a ride here we wouldn't help me anymore," I said. "And?" he asked. "So why are you still here?" I growled. "U wanted to make sure she was ok," said Laurence. "Well she fine, so leave! She's my sister and you have nothing to do with any of this" I said. "Fine," said Laurence rolling his eyes.
    When I got to school the next day at school everyone was talking about the fight with Lilith and Laurence. Apparently, me and Laurence were the hottest ship in school. When I got in the school yard a boy started singing "Jazz and Laurence sitting in a tree K-I-S" then I punched him in the nose. "Shut up" I growled. He whimpered and I kept walking. Everyone saw me punch him for singing that stupid little song so now they talk about it when they don't think I can hear, but I do. I even saw a girl who shipped everyone in the school draw fan art of me and Laurence KISSING! I was so embarrassed. When I got home Lilith ran into my arms. "Carful, you don't want anything to happen to your arm," I said when I hugged her. "Ok, sissy," she said beaming as if her arm was fine. "Hello Jazz, " said my mom. "Hi, mom, how's the fort holding up?" I asked. "Just fine, can you prepare dinner tonight?" my mom asked. "Sure mom," I said and started cooking. When I was done I had made sushi and some miso soup. "Mom! Lilith! Dinners ready!" I shouted. Lilith came running in "Yay! yummy food!" she said. My mom came in a second later, thanks, Jazz" she said patting my shoulder. "It's no problem," I said. When we were done I cleared the table. "I'm going for a walk," I said going to the door. "Lil please don't follow me," I said before I closed the door to see Laurence. "How long have you been here and how do you know where I live?" I asked. "I dunno about half an hour. "CREEP!" I shouted and tried to punch Laurence but he caught my fist before I could. My face was burning with fury. I tried to punch him with my other hand but he quickly turned so he was behind me. I growled in anger. "You can't beat me in a fight you know, you should have learned that from our first fight," he said. "Humph! Your still a creep for stalking me" I said. Just then I saw at least five kids from school with their phone videoing us. "I'll get you one day, and you'll be sorry," I said walking away. I shot a glare at all the students stalking me and they scattered. I stopped at a playground that was barely used but Lilith loved it. I managed to be alone for five minutes before Laurence found me. "What the hell?! Stop following me! You're becoming more annoying than usual" I said. "How have am I more annoying?" Laurence asked. "You just existing is annoying, plus every other boy in the universe," I said. "Harsh," he said. "I don't give a crap if it does, so Leave. Me. Alone!" I shout the last part. "Fine, but you need to answer a question," said Laurence. "Ask me and then I'll decide," I said. "Fine, do you hate all boys, and why?" he asked. "That's two questions, and yes I hate all boys and I'm not telling you why so drop it," I said walking away. I spin on my heels and hit Laurence in the face with my dark blue hair then walked away. That night I was on Instagram when I saw the video of me trying to punch Laurence. I disliked it, I didn't want people to know I had seen it. When I went to school I saw everyone whispering about me and Laurence. At lunch, I opened my bento box I had made and started eating, but other people smelled it and came over to asked who had made it. "Mu mom made it" I lied, I had made it, but I wasn't about to tell anyone that. "Smells good," said Laurence coming up behind me. All the girls stared at him. "I thought I told you to leave me alone," I said. "I didn't know you sat here," he said. "I sit here everyday idiot!" I said. "Oh right," said Laurence. I rolled my eyes. I started eating and didn't say anything for the rest of the school day. When I got home I ran to my room and locked my door and finally managed to let it go so I could blush from what Laurence said in private. "I do not like Laurence, I can't, I swore I would never like another boy, not after last time" I said...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....