Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The Pop Star and the Tomboy Chapter 2 (Angela's POV)

"Angela, why did we sit with them? I swear! I thought they would eat us alive" said Jackie. "You worry too much Jackie, I'm sure they didn't mind, we didn't bother them so why should they eat us alive," I said laughing a little. "They don't need a reason" hissed Jackie. "We're fine Jackie you shouldn't worry," I said waving her away. "Wanna go to the karaoke bar again? It was so fun yesterday" I said. "Maybe later, I need to do my homework still," said Jackie. "Ok, I'll see you later then," I said walking away. My phone rang and I saw it was the guy who knew the record person. "Yes?" I said. "Angel he said you should use autotune, and it would make it better," he said. "Tell him I say no. I'm not changing my voice, you know that and so does he. Remember when I first met him and ever since I started singing I haven't used autotune. I want my fans to hear my voice, nothing else" I said hanging up. "Hey Angel you need to get ready, you're going to have an interview in three hours. You need to look like a pop star, not an average fifteen years old" said Valerie. "Ok," I said.
    When I was ready my hair was like silk and I was wearing a black dress with long sleeves then went a little farther down than my knees, it was black until a little higher than my waist then it was white, with a black ribbon at my neck. That was my signature look. "You're good to go," said Valerie. I was driven down to where I would get interviewed in a limo. When I stepped out I was greeted by several dozen cameras taking pictures of me. I put my headphones on and walked to the door. When I sat down for the interview I waited for a minute then the hostess Lauren walked out, we went live a second later. "So Angel, when did you fist starT singing?" asked Lauren. "Oh I started when I was very little, My family didn't like music, and I never did like to listen to other people so I taught myself how to sing, and one day my music teacher heard me and offered to teach me how to sing and do other things like that," I said smiling into the camera. "That's very interesting Angel. Tell me, what inspired you to write Summertime Sadness?" said Lauren. "I was thinking about how it would be winter soon, and I was so sad that summer was coming to an end so I wrote Summertime Sadness," I said, the interview continued.

Jakie's POV:

Hey, look at the TV Jackie! Angel is having and interview not too far away" said someone who was at the next register over from me. "So Angel when did you first start singing?" asked the hostess. The camera showed Angel, and it was ANGELA!!!!!!!!!!


PLOT TWIST!!!! I love plot twists so you will be left on a few cliff hangers...
-Star🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....