Monday, March 13, 2017

The Gamers Curse Chapter 11

"Hey, Yin! We got a problem, we were looking on the news and social media and apparently, someone from a game called Alfhiem online said that they got logged on to the game of life, everyone thought they were lying" said Eito. "This is serious, we need to investigate," I said. I grabbing one of the VR headsets we used and sat in a chair. "We can't go in now," said Eito. "Why?" I asked. "We need more information," said Eito. "We can't let anyone die from this!  This is basically turning us into robots, and I will stop it!" I said. I plunged into ALO without a second thought. "Fairy types?" I said in confusion when I saw them. "I guess I'll choose that cat looking fairy," I said. When I looked at my avatar I saw it looked a lot like me. But I had cat ears and a tail. "This is cool," I said, then I noticed that I only had a dagger for a weapon. "This scrawny thing won't work," I said. I went to a weapons shop and picked a nice expensive heavy sword. "This'll do," I said looking at how long and big it was. "I'll take it," I said. When I put it on my back, I felt like I was back in SAO and had gotten an amazing sword. When I walked out I ran into a player. "Sorry!" I said surprised, I had been lost in thought. "It's fine, I haven't seen you here before, are you new?" he asked. "Yeah, I just logged on," I said. "Sorry about bumping into you, I was thinking about another game," I said. "It's fine, many players here actually don't play many other games on VR," he said. "Oh I'm Yin, but the way, nice to meet you," I said holding out my hand. "I'm Lucus," he said taking my hand. "How long have you been playing?" I asked. "Only about three months, but ALO already feels like home to me, and this world feels normal, unlike the real world," Lucas said. "Why?" I asked. "The strangest thing happened, I logged off about a week ago, and it said I had joined a game called The Game of Life, and apparently I'm not the only player, I guess you could say" said Lucus, I tried to tell people, but they all said they were lying" he said. "I can't believe it! I didn't expect it to happen so soon" I said. "Excuse me?" said Lucus. "Sorry, I need to talk to you in private, it's about The Game of Life," I said. "Sure," said Lucus sounding unsure. When we got to a secure location I started talking. "I'm here because I was looking for you, and other people, you're the first player not from SAO who was logged in," I said. "What are you talking about?" asked Lucus. "from Sword Art Online, and one day I was logged into The Game of Life, and I was the first one, about twenty people We know about have been logged on who played SAO, and we have a group so we can gain strength, you are the first person who has been logged on who didn't play SAO, or you would have started playing ALO sooner" I said. "Wow," said Lucus. "It's a shock, but it's all true, I'm the only one here," I said. "Sorry if I scared you," I said walking away. "Wait! I want to help you. If there are and will be more people like us, I want to help" he said. "Great! I need to go before I get unplugged, but I'll message you later" I said logging out. "Yin! What the hell! You can't do whatever you want you know!" said Eito when I opened my eyes. "Sorry, but it was a success! I found the person who got infected by TGL. He's a player called Lucus and I said that I would message him later" I said. "That's amazing! We should have a few people go with you, preferably everyone from GGO because they can transfer their money and other things" said Eito. "Great!" I said. "For now how about we go and get some sleep," I said yawning. "I really don't have a very good energy level even though I'm great with every other skill, I'll see you at school," I said walking home. "Hey, mom! TGL has spread to a different game, I'm going to need to be at HQ more than usual" I said when I got home. "Ok sweety, just make sure you do your homework and get plenty of sleep," said my mom. "I will," I said going to my room, I flopped on my bed and immediately fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....