Thursday, March 2, 2017

Bullet Train Chapter 2

I was sent home because the school nurse thought I was sick. When I got home I went to the garage and took the keys to a Toyota and got in. I was going back to New York. I got in and stomped on the breaks. I didn't stop, I kept going all through the night. I drove at top speed and got chased by the cops a few times, but I lost them and kept going. In about two days I got to New York. I went to the hideout and went in. "HEY! Mike! Everyone!" I yelled. Everyone emerged. "Bullet!" said Mike running up to me. "Miss me?" I asked. "What happened. "I live in L.A now and have parents, I can't be leader so I want to give you the title Mike," I said. "I don't want it," said Mike. "Why?" I asked. "I was thinking about leaving the gang now that you said Mike. "with gone anyway, we are the weakest without you," said Mike. "Are you kidding me?" I asked. "No," said Mike. "I know what I have to do, It brings me great pain, but we must disband the Skull Hand gang," I said. "I don't want you all to suffer," I said. "Bullet?" asked Mike. "Yeah?" I asked. "I want to come with you, I don't want you to suffer alone," said Mike. "Sure, but I'm gonna be in a bunch of trouble," I said rolling my eyes. "Then let's go," said Mike. "Come on I stole a ride," I said. When we got back I saw my parents waiting for me. "I'm back," I said when I went in the door. "B! You are in so much trouble!" said my dad. "I knew it," I said. "Parents these days, can't a girl go on a little road trip to New York and back without getting in a heap of trouble," I said to myself rolling my eyes. "WE THOUGHT YOU WHERE KIDNAPPED!" Shouted my dad. "Yeah right," I said. "Oh and I brought a friend back from New York," I said. My dad stopped shouting. "This is Mike" I said. "Nice to meat you" said my mom. "I'm gonna be in the park" I said walking out the door with Mike. "We should wait for them to cool down, they always do" I said. When we got to the park We went in the tree. "I can't believe you live here now Bullet" said Mike. "I know, it's crazy. But now with you I don't need to suffer alone" I said. "Yep," said Mike. I looked down and saw the kid whos nose I had broken, and he was messing with somemore kids. "Hey Mike, wanna have a bit of fun?" I asked. Mike smiled "Sure what do you have in mind?" "Look down, I wanna give that kid another broken nose" I said. We jumped to the ground. "Hi again! We really should stop meating like this, or I might give you another broken nose" I said to the kid. "Crap!" he said. "Leav these kids alone, they don't know how to have a good fight, haw about we have a nice spare" I said grinning. "Fine with me" said the kid. About ten of his friends came out. "Ten agenst two? I've fought twice as many on my own, this should be childs play" I said. We made short work of them. "Come on Mike, let's go somewhere else" I said. "Yeah, this is a snozefast" said Mike. We walked by the pond and Mike shoved me making me lose my balance and falling in. "Why you!" I said grabbing him and pulling him in. "That's waht you get!" I said laughing. Mike was laughing too. "Oh yeah?" asked Mike splashing me. I splashed him back smiling. "Come on let's get out before we get a cold" I said. When we got home Me and Mike where almost dry. "Hi dear" said my mom. "Hi mom, is dad done yelling at me now?" I asked. "About that, we're sorry, we where just worried, but we should know better" said my mom. "Yeah" I said. "I was thinking we could take in Mike and he could go to your school" said my mom. "That sound awesome!" I said.
    Two days later Mike walked with me to school. "This is going to be so much more bearabl with you here Mike" I said. I saw Nick walk up to us. "Hi Nick" I said when he came over. "Hi B" he said. "Who's that?" asked Nick. "This is Mike," I said. "He's been my friend for about forver" I said. "Well, well, well it looks like B is back" said Jenny. "It's not like I missed this place Jenny, I just thought that it would be nice if people didn't think I was dead, but New York was nice" I said. "Hey, I'm Mike, Bullet Train told me all about you" said Mike holding out his hand for Jenny to shake. "Come on Mike she's not worth your time" I said. At lunch I told Mike all about what had happened while I was here. "Man! I don't know how you servived without me!" said Mike when I was done. "Hey! I'm just fine without you" I said punching him in the arm. Mike raised his eyebrow. "Mhum" he said. "Shut up" I said punching him again. "Quit punching me then!" he said. "I did it all the time back home and you never complaind" I said. "Well now we're on the other side of the contry" said Mike. "Fair enough, but don't you dare think you can pull anything on me! You will pay if you do" I said.
    Me and Mike where inseprable. "Hey B, I'm gonna go do some stuff" said Mike one day. I knew what he ment by stuff, he wanted to have a good fight with someone. I knew why, it was no fun here. "Cool" I said. "Finaly! I thought he would never leave!" said Jenny walking up to me. "What Jenny, I have something I want to show you" said Jenny showing a video of me and Mike in the pond. "So?" I asked. "I'm going to show this to the entire school if you don't do as I saw" said Jenny. "Oh no! Jenny is trying to blackmail me with a video of nothing" I mocked. Jenny's face turned red with rage. "Do what you want, I don't care" I said waving Jenny off. "It's not like I like Mike, he's just a comrad" I said walking away also wanting to find a good fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....