Sunday, February 26, 2017

Cat Thief Chapter 18

It's been only a day and my "kidnapping" is all over the news. "I am devastated someone would kidnap my beloved daughter," said the King on the news. "I'm happy to be away from all those princes," I said. "It was going to be hard to get rid of all of them without looking strange so I removed myself from the picture, now there is no hair to the throne," I said looking at the news with Jack. "The King should really try and make an effort to keep you in the castle, I'm betting he will never succeed," said Jake. "He never will, but he might try to find me and then we would both get in a ton of trouble. Maybe it would just be easier to fake my death, but then We wouldn't have any leverage" I said. "How about we post a video of you being held hostage and make it so that it shows it was shot in the opposite direction on where we are going," said Jake. "That's great!" I said. "Come on! I know the perfect place!" I said grabbing Jakes hand and started to run.
   "Three, two, one," said Jake and hit record. I started to struggle to try to break free from the chair I was tied too with my mouth covered. "If you want your princess you will have to follow my demands or I will throw her over the dam in three days. I want half a million dollars in cash delivered to the lighthouse by ten o'clock sharp in the morning tomorrow if it's not their then you have two days to meet the rest of my demands or I will take a day off her life and she will die. Make no mistakes. If you ever want to see the princess alive and well you will do everything I tell you to..." Jake said with a voice disguiser saying all our demands. "I understand that she is the only heir to the throne and without her, you are powerless without her inventions, as you may have seen I destroyed everything she built," said Jake ending the video. "And send to the king," I said sending it to him and making it so everyone in the kingdom saw it being played. "This should do it," said Jake. "I better, or we're going to be in heap of trouble and I may never see the light of day again," I said. "Same my dad will never let me out of his sight," said Jake rolling his eyes. "How about we camp out by the lighthouse, so we can get the money, and how about if they are even one minute later then we take off a day from my life" I suggested. "Yeah we need to show we are serious," said Jake.
  The next day we waited and at ten oh five, the money was delivered. "Come on we need to do a live stream saying that you're taking away a day. "HETNTION EVERYONE! I AM AFRAID THAT THE MONEY WAS DELIVERED LATE SO I AM TAKING AWAY A DAY OF THE PRINCESSES LIFE!" Said Jake behind a mask. We could see and hear how everyone reacted. "Please, she is my daughter! I did what you said!" said the king. "IT'S TO LATE! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM NOT LYING TO YOU AND THE PRINCESS WILL BE THROWN OVER THE DAM IF I DON'T GET WHAT I ASKED FOR" Thundered Jake. Then I ended the stream. "Great Job," I said. "Now let's actually go to the damn," I said. The dam is three hundred feet high and provided electricity for the whole kingdom, A false step on the water soaked bridge and you're dead.
   "IT HAS BEEN TWO DAYS! YOUR PRINCESSES LIFE HANGS BY THIS ROPE! WILL YOU PEOPLE DO NOTHING TO SAVE HER? SHE IS THE FUTURE OF YOUR KINGDOM! OR ARE YOU PEOPLE TO WEAK TO DO ANYTHING?" Said Jake pulling out a knife. and putting it up to the rope and started to cut. We had a dummy of me that was hanging limp as if to look like I was unconscious. "ONE SMALL STRAND OF THREAD LEFT AND THIS GIRL WILL BE DEAD!" said Jake cutting the last strand. When the dummy was out of sight I did an ear-piercing scream. I stopped the recording. "There now we are free to do whatever we want," I said. "I know, but I feel kind of bad, you will never be able to go back and neither will I," said Jake. "I know, but I can't stand the thought of being trapped for one more day there, with all the princes. They drive me crazy and I hate hiding my ear and tail. We need to go before the body is recovered and we're caught faking my death" I said. I looked at my tablet "Crap! Crap, crap, crap" I curse. "#############" I cursed. "Jake, I didn't stop the recording! RUN!" I yelled tossing my tablet over the side but taking the memory card first. "We are so dead! We stole HALF A MILLION DOLLARS FROM THE KINGDOM!" I yelled. "And a lot of other stuff, our dad are going to kill us!" I cursed. "No doubt about that," said Jake as we ran. I saw a few card in the distance. "WE CAN'T OUT RUN THEM!" I yelled. "WHAT DO WE DO?!" I said panicking. "We are definitely never seeing the light of day again," Jake said. "Definitely, but I'm not giving up without a fight," I said. "JENNY! YOU'LL JUST GET IN EVEN MORE TROUBLE!" Shouted Jake. "IF I'M NEVER GOING TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN OR YOU THEN THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE A HELL OF A TIME TRYING TO TAKE ME BACK TO THAT HELLHOLE!" I said. "Then let's go," said Jake taking out his knife as I unsheathed my claws. The cars came closer and I saw Jakes dad. "Crap, we are so dead," said Jake. "Sure are," I said. "But that's not going to make it any easier!" I said. "Jenny, Jake you're coming with us. You're both under arrest for treason to the crown, stealing and about every other crime" said Jakes dad. "Well do we have a charge for attacking royal guards?" I asked. "Because we're about to get it" I growled. I pounced and so did Jake. We managed to scratch them up pretty bad but we were both caught and detained. "I seriously hate this," I said sitting in the box I was being hauled back to the kingdom in. When we got to the palace, Me and Jake were taken inside in chains. We were brought to the throne room where the king was. I saw all the princes watching. "Hello father, it's so nice to see you. How long had it been since I was brought here in chains? Not that long. And this certainly isn't the last time," I said. "I HAVE NO USE FOR YOUR BLABBERING JENNY! YOU HAVE COMITED ALMOST ALL THE CRIMES IMAGINABLE!" Roared the king. "Yes I know, I know. Can you just lock me up so I can escape again?" I asked sounding board. "Really father, this is getting quite boring," I said. The king's face turned bright red. "I really should just go back to being kidnapped if you won't say anything," I said. "YOU FAKED THE WHOLE THING!" Yelled the king. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEVER LISTENS TO ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW POWERFUL I COULD MAKE THIS KINGDOM? NO YOU DON'T! AND NEVER WILL BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS FORCING ME TO DO THING LIKE, PRETEND TO BE HUMAN OR GET TO KNOW THESE STUPID STUCK UP PRINCES IN HOPES I MIGHT MARRY ONE! WELL GUESS WHAT? YOU CAN'T MAKE ME FOR MUCH LONGER! You want to know why? I'm never going to tell you. And as the only heir to the throne, I am extremely valuable!" I said. "I thought you had learned father? Well, clearly not" I said. The king looked like he was going to explode. "What did Jake have to do with all this?" asked the king finally. "You did lock up my best friend in this place,  I couldn't leave him to suffer," I said. "Guards, just lock them up in the most secure cells and make sure they are far away from each other. "Sam! Come on out!" I called. Sam walked out of the shadows. "Sam please post all the footage of the king acting crazy including today's footage and show it all over the city" I commanded. "Of course, when would you like me to do it?" asked Sam. "I'm let's say three seconds," I said. "Three, two, one," said Sam then as the screens in the room lit up and started playing to footage. "Really father, I've used the exaxt same method when I made Sam," I said. "I will always have the upper hand father, and I will always win," I said getting up and the chains fell away from me and Jake. "And I've broken all the laws by the way father. Never underestimate a thief" I said as me and Jake walked out. "I guess I'm the top wanted person in the kingdom," I said walking out. "Come, Sam, we have better places to be"


Sorry If this is a bit long! NOT!!!
(Srry, I got carried away"
-Star🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....