Sunday, February 26, 2017

Pokemon Journey of Awesomeness Chapter 4

I've been traveling with Ash and his friends for about a week it's really fun, but I want to go on my own to get more Pokemon. I left early one morning and I left a note saying that I was going on my own for a bit and that I'd be fine. I was walking in the woods and it was very foggy. I couldn't see very well. I was stumbling around and I was pretty sure I was walking in circles. "Mew," said Mew. "I;m trying Mew, but it's hard to see anything in this fog and it doesn't seem to be going anytime soon if anything it's getting thicker," I said. Melloetta came out of its ball and did a short song then went back. I was confused and didn't say anything. I saw a light up ahead, multiple lights of different colors. I knew I had to follow them. I started off towards them trying not to trip on anything. I soon found myself out of the fog. I saw the lights and kept following them. I crept closer not wanting to startle it, whatever it was. I peeked through a bush and saw a Xerneas. A legendary Pokemon. It turned around and saw me. It crept closer to me. "I won't hurt you," I said. I got up and walked closer to the Xerneas. It came closer looking curious. I held out some Poke puffs I had gotten from Serena. It took a bite then ate the rest. It lowered its head and I stroked it. "You're a very nice Pokemon," I said smiling. It nudged my pocket where I was carrying some Pokeballs. "I only have PokeBalls in there," I said. Then it dawned on me "Do you want me to catch you?" I asked. Xerneas nodded its head. I took out a PokeBall and touched Xerneas's head with it. "I can't believe that I have three legendary Pokemon," I said smiling. Xerneas came out of its ball, come on let's get out of this forest" I said.


Sorry for the short Chapter :(
-Star🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....