Monday, February 13, 2017

Cat Thief Chapter 17

"Good morning Father," I said the next morning as I walked into the dining room for breakfast. Lovely day outside isn't it?" I said. "It certainly is," said my dad surprised to hear me say something nice to him with my own free will. I was working on my plan to get rid of each and every prince. I ate my breakfast quickly. "I'm going to my workshop," I said getting up. "Workshop?" said one of the princess. "Yes, you can come with me if you want but it's a bit of a mess," I said. When I got to my workshop I started working on a little puppy robot that I was planning to sell. I was working on the programming for it when I heard a knock. "Yes?" I called. "Hi I was wondering if I could come in," said someone. "Sure, just watch your step," I said not looking away from my super hologram computer. I heard the door open. "I wanted to introduce myself because I never had the chance in the garden," said the boy from the garden. "I'm prince Luke," he said bowing. "Nice to know your name. Do you have anything else you need to tell me?" I asked not turning around. "I was wondering why you're here," he said. "Because I'm working on a project to help the kingdom. Now I need to concentrate" I said. "Oh," he said. I kept programming until I was done about six hours later. I put the last piece together and had finished the programming for the app and tried it out. I typed in a few basic starter commands and they worked perfectly. "Perfect," I said smiling. "I'll call you King," I said. "Come on boy, follow me," I said. I walked to my room with King. "Now, for the finishing touches," I said adding a few secret commands only programmed in King. "How about we tell father I'm done," I said. When I walked into my dad sitting on his throne. "Father, I finished my lates invention," I said. "There might be a few bugs, but I want to test this on out to make sure it works perfectly," I said. "Great job Jenny, " said my dad. "I'll be in the gardens," I said walking out. "Sam," I said when I saw Sam in the gardens. "It's nice to see you," I said. "It's nice to see you to princess," said Sam. "I need to go now Sam, I'll be back later," I said walking out of the gardens. I found a nice spot where I could do somethings on my tablet in the city. "E-excuse me, but can we play with your dog?" asked a little girl. "Sure, his name is King and he's actually a robot dog," I said smiling at the little girl and her friend. "Really?" said the little girl. "Yep, you can go on and play with him if you want, he won't bite," I said. "Thank you," said the kids. "No problem," I said. They ran off with King to play. I watched them smiling. I pulled out my tablet and started 3D printing mini Kings for all the children. They were done is a short time. When the kids came back they were laughing. "Your robot dog is so fun," said the little girl. "I know, that's why I thought you all would like these special mini Kings that you can keep forever," I said giving them one each. "Really?" said a little boy. "Od course, why would I not, you all remind me of when I was young and I want you to keep something to remember me," I said smiling. "Thank you" all the kids chorusd. "Anytime, in fact I would be more than happy if you came to visit me at the palace one day," I said. "You're the princess?" said one of the kids. "Yep, and you're always welcome to come visit me," I said. "Now I need to go, have fun" I called behind my sholder. "Hi," said the boy who had proposed to me in front of everyone. "Hi," I said. "I never caught your name, what is it?" I asked. "Oh it's Adam," he said. "Cool, now I need to go," I said trying to get in the castle. "Wait, I was wondering if it was a yes or no?" he said. "Umm, I'm confused," I said. "When I proposed to you," He said. "I don't know, and if you keep asking me about it the chances of me saying yes will get less and less," I said walking away. When I got to my room I punched my wall making a small hole thatI hid behind a huge painting (There were a lot of holes) "Now what am I going to do? I need to get rid of every prince here so I can finally have some peace and so I can make my next escape. To bad this room has a thik layer of bedrock in the walls, so I can't get out that way. And I can't- Maybe I could do that. I could always slip something in everyone's food so I could escape" I said. I'll need to get the right ingredients, but I know they're all wild so I can go in the woods to get them tomorrow" I said. "Then I can leave and never come back. No one can stop me this time. Not the king, the head guard or the regular guards for that matter. This has all been torture, even though the food it good, I can live without it" I said. "I can finally say goodbye to this life," I said getting a ew things ready. I didn't know Luke was listening again. "I must tell the king," he said to low for me to hear. I was busy packing a few things.
"JENNY!!!" roared the king about thirty minutes later. "Yes, father?" I said trying to sound confused. "Prince Luke tells me that you are planning on leaving the castle forever," said the king. "Why would I do that? I mean I already learned not to try that when I trapped me in that room whenI was first discovered to be a princess" I said. "And of course I would never want to leave all my very precious inventions here that could be incredibly useful to the kingdom to make it about ten times more powerful," I said. "I guess you have a good point," said the king. "And I was asleep a little while ago where I had a dream about being trapped somewhere and I talk in my sleep" I lied. "And didn't you say that the princes were forbidden from going to my tower?" I asked. "Why yes I did," said the king. "You may go, Jenny," said the king. That night I asked the servants if they wanted any help in the kitchen and they said yes. When they weren't looking I put the sleeping reside in all the food except mine. I waited until midnight to sneak out of my room. "I knew it! You were going to escape all along!" said Luke. "You can't stop me you know," I said. "I was on my own for years and I learnt how to fight. I could take you out in a heartbeat" I said/ "But I won't because I need you to say I escaped" I said. "It's a good thing these handcuffs are here," I said handcuffing Luke to the wall. "Now how about you be good and stay quiet until morning?" I said. "You can't keep me quiet," Luke said. "Yes, I can," I said taking some duct tape and putting it on Luke's mouth. "And anyway it's going to look like I was kidnapped," I said walking away. I got James from the dungen and told him we where escaping. "I knew you would do it, you can't be kept anywhere for to long" said James. "Come on lets go so we can leave this place" I said...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....