Saturday, February 11, 2017

War in me Chapter 2

In combat training, we had to fight with spears. I was still mad from what happened on the roof and was paired up with Luke. We were fighting with spears so I had an advantage. I decided that I would beat him with my dance. I as so fast and I had taken Luke down only by tripping him and holding my spear tip to his chin so he would get impaled if he tried to get up. I noticed that he had a bandage on his nose. I smirked slightly when I saw it. "That was great Sapphire!" said the instructor. "Thanks," I said. "Ok everyone, we're ging to see how you react you're attacked by multiple people at once," said the instroctor. "Saphire is first," he said. "Everyone in position to attack," he said. I braced myself. I started doing my dance when the charged doing and knocking them down. Soon enough I had defeated them, but I wasn't done dancing. I kept going and when I finally stopped everyone was watching me. "What?" I demanded. "What was that Sapphire?" asked the instructor. "It was me fighting off everyone," I said. "No, when you were done you kept going using a completly difrent tactic than I taught you," he said. "So?" I asked. "It was more of a dance than a fighting tactic," he said. "Actually it's both," I said. "A combination," It's combined the spear moves with motion and made it so that it was deadly and beautiful at the same time," I said. "How long did it take you?" he asked. "I've been working on it for about two years always improving so that the dance can be good for combat assortment of difrent wepons that the person attaking you, I even made it so that I can dodge buletts if I need, it's extremly complex," I said. "That really is amazing," he said. "Shouldn't the others get to go?" I asked. "Right," he said and we continued the class again, but no one forgot my dance. By lunch, everyone knew about it, but on one could describe what it looked like. "Looks like I was right, I didn't have to tell anyone about it," said Luke sitting next to me. "Do you want me to break your nose again? or worse?" I demanded. "I'm going somewhere else," I said getting up with my food. "I swear! It was like magic, her dance was amazing it's like she was flying!" said a student. When I got to my room I saw that about ten people were waiting for me wanting to do my dance. I did the only logical thing, I ran from them. I finally managed to get on the roof to escape. "I thought you might be here," said Luke. I turned around. "How did you know?" I asked. "You come here almost every night," he said. "You're quite predictable," he said. "Go away," I said. "I think I'll stay," he said. "Whatever," I said. "I'm not going to dance anyway," I said. "I don't care," Luke said. "You're acting like a real creep you know," I said. "And I doubt you're planning on getting down," said Luke. "I guess, but is it predictable that I have a gun instead of a spear?" I asked pulling up a revolver. "I must say that is a small shock," said Luke. "Well, you might want to cover your ears and hid, I'm going to fire," I said. holding out the gun. "You wouldn't dare shoot me," he said. "Of course not, I'm giving it to you," I said giving it to him. "What the hell?" he asked. "Come on! try and shoot me" I said. "No way in hell," Luke said. "Fine then," I said walking away. Taking the gun. "If you won't shoot I  will," I said pointing it at a target I had made. BANG! I fired the gun. "It's a good thing I set this up," I said as a gun fired. I neatly dodged it. "DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?" demanded Luke. "If I get hurt don't do anything," I said. "Why? you could die!" he said. "No I won't, at least it will take awhile, but I will get in trouble," I said. "What the hell are you talking about," asked Luke. When the guns ran out of bulets "Luke, I sugest you do what I say inless you want to die" I said holding my gun to his head. "How long have you known me?" I asked. For about six months" Luke said. "Well then you should have watched closer," I said. "Come with me," I said grabbing his arm. "I'm afraid that I will get in trouble for taking you hostage, but you know too much," I said. "Hello? I'm afraid that I was compromised, but I have someone valuable that has been here for longer than me" I said in Italian. "Yes, I'm on the roof," I said talking into a phone. "I know," I said. Luke tried to run while I was talking. "One second," I said chasing after Luke. "Unless you want to die then I suggest staying here, I'm not afraid to use this, and you would be far from the first I've killed," I said. "Who are you?" asked Luke. "I'm afraid I can't tell you, I said. "Come to our ride is here," I said walking to the rope ladder. "I'm sorry, but I have Luke he knows the place like the back of his hand," I said to my handler. "What's going on?" Luke asked. "You see the school is not about training kids to help the world, that place is a secret terrorist group who use kids to do horrible things without realizing it," I said. "I was sent to try to stop them, but when they saw me dance I was compromised. I had to get out, and now we have you" I said. "What do you do?" Luke asked. "May I tell him?" I asked my handler. "I suppose so," he said. "We stop people like them," I said. "Me and a few other girls around my age, we are all orphans who were given a second chance. I was hit by a train before I came. I had to get a fake leg and arm." "We were taught to kill with guns and went on missions to stop bad people," I said. "Oh and if you didn't get it, I'm a cyborg," I said.

This story was inspired by the anime Guns Girl. A super awesome anime that is on netflix that I'm obsesed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....