Friday, February 17, 2017

War in Me Chapter 3

I was at the shooting range practicing because I had nothing better to do. "Good job Sapphire," said my handler. I kept shooting. "I need you to come with me, for the interrogation, the boy won't talk to anyone. We think he might talk to you, you will need to keep a handgun handy in case he tries to escape. You must go now" he said. "Yes sir," I said. I started towards the interrogation room. When I walked in I saw Luke. "I see they finally sent you in," he said. "Start talking, we need to know all we can about that school," I said. "I see you'll get right to it, won't you? Why won't you talk?" asked Luke. "Tell me was it your "handler" who asked you to do this or did you do it on your own free will?" Luke asked. "Quit babbling and start talking," I said putting my hand on my gun. "I know you can't hurt me, I'm too useful for you, so go ahead and take out that gun, I know you have it," said Luke. "Your acting like a madman," I said. "You can kill someone in the blink of an eye," said Luke. I didn't say anything. "I see I'm right, and I guess you don't even care if you do hurt someone. Have you ever thought about if the person had a family? kids?" asked Luke. "I see you people fell for my trap, You see I was assigned to get into this place, and My job was to kill you," said Luke raising a gun. I knew he was aiming for my eye. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him. "You are a monster, have you ever thought of that? You kill people without a second glance, for other people they would think of them for the rest of their life, they would never go away. Some people are driven to insanity, so why are you so nonchalant about killing people?" asked Luke moving towards me slowly. I snapped back to reality. I punched him in the head. "I will shoot," I said pointing my gun at him. Am I a monster? I, though. I realized I was trembling. I looked at the gun. When I saw my hands they were red, covered in blood from all the people I had killed. "Did you know you killed my parents? I bet you didn't, but I will avenge them by killing you" said Luke. But I didn't see him, I saw the faces of people I had killed everywhere. I screamed. I dropped the gun and fell to the ground. "I knew that would work," sneered Luke. "cyborg or not the human mind is so easy to manipulate," said Luke. "Now all I need to do is end you," he said his voice like acid. I grabbed him and pulled him to the floor. Why was no one coming to stop him. I grabbed his gun and faced the barrel towards my eye. "do it" I whispered. "No, you should suffer for what you've done," said Luke. "You don't decide," I said pulling his gun out of his hands and grabbing mine. "It's a good thing I know how to act. I pointed bothe guns at his head. I shoot one at his leg and the other at his arm. "Damn you!" he yelled. "You see I'm not the monster you are, I killed those people because it would save hundreds of others. You're the monster" I said. "Saphire! Why did you shoot him?" demanded my handler bursting in a second later. "I didn't shoot anything important,, " I said. He had a gun and I had to disable him" I said. "I see good job then. We will handle it from here" he said. "You can go," he said. "Yes sir," I said walking away. I was in my dorm laying on the bed. When I got up the next day Luke had a bandage in his arm and leg. "You hit him a good place, not near the bone or anything that couldn't mend on its own, we need him to be in the same condition he was in when he came," said my handler. "When will the attack be?" I asked. "Tonight," he said. get ready" he said. "Yes sir," I said. I practiced with various guns for the rest of the day. "Sapphire get ready, it's time"
   We were in the air above the school. "I'm ready," I said jumping out with a few other people. We landed on the roof and untied the harnesses. I swing down into the main room. with my gun. I was well equipped. I walked in. "Where were you?" asked a kid. "Where is Luke?" asked another. "We were captured by bad people and kept prisoner. It was horrible, they didn't hurt me but they shoot Luke in the leg and arm" I said. "The only way I was able to get out was to agree to do one thing," I said. "What was it?" asked a kid. "They told me if I ever wanted to see daylight I had to kill everyone here," I said pulling out a gun pretending to cry. "I'm sorry," I said before I started firing. When I got almost everyone and had injured others I said. "Please don't kill me" begged a boy. "I need to, you would all do the same thing," I said. I went to the next room and did the same thing. I walked into the combat class with blood all over me. "Sapphire! Your back!" said the teacher. "They let me go but I was caught crossfire", I said. "You poor thing," said the teacher. "Children, our next exersize will be to attack Sapphire all at once," said the teacher. "Please don't I was shot a few times," I said. "Sir, she looks hurt, do we need to do this?" asked a boy. "Yes! Now do it!" yelled the teacher. I raised my gun. "I'm ready," I said. "do it you fools!" said the teacher. "They don't need to," I said. "I will attack them, with all my force," I said. I started shooting. "What the hell Sapphire. "I was never hurt fool, this is your friend's blood, you people must learn about acting," I said shooting him. I went to the next room not bothering with the charade. I was done with everything in a short time. "Building cleared sir, There is a hidden room that is filled with people who are ready to fight. I will take them in" I said walking down. I made short work of them. When we went back I told Luke. "DAMN IT SAPPHIRE!" yelled Luke when he heard the news. "They were all terrorists even if they didn't know it, which made them dangerous," I said. I left Luke fuming in his bed. He was still in the hospatal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....