Monday, February 6, 2017

The Gamers Curse Chapter 10

"Look it's the Death Hunter," said a few players when me and my friends walked into a little restaurant place. We walked to a table in the corner where we celebrated. "Hey how about we go and check out some dungeons and level up" I suggested. "We could find some info," I said to everyone. "I'm game," said Eito. "Excuse me, but we overheard you talking about going to a dungeon and were wondering if we could come," said a player and his friend. "Fine, but we're going to be going to one of the hard dungeons," I said taking a sip of my drink. "When were you planning on going? I heard that one of the dungeons that are really hard is going to try to be cleared by a bunch of players on about an hour and a half" one of them said. "Well, I'm not going to let them clear that dungeon, how about we show them how strong we are?" I said to everyone. "Let's go!" cried one of the girls. "N-now?" asked one of the players gulping. "Yeah now? Why?" I asked. "I don't have any good guns on me" both the players said. "We'll wait for half an hour," I said itching for battle. The two players bolted for the door to get their stuff.
  While we walked down to the dungeons the two players told us their names were Marsh and Ray. When we got there we waited for a bit for the big party to arrive, we all thought it would be fun to see their faces when we were done. We saw them in the distance the where running. The leader saw us when they got close. "Hey! we're going to clear this dungeon out for the way noobs!" he said. I pulled out my sword and made it go its full distance and let the tip touch his throat. "I'd rethink that if I were you," I said glaring at him. "Sir that's the Death Hunter," said one of the men. "I'm well aware of that," he said. "Come on guys lets give it a shot whhile these players are gearing up," I said walking in to the dungon. I was a blur while I swung my sword at the beast. We were done within half an hour. When we walked out I was smiling from ear to ear. "I think there are a few more minions for you guys to kill if you want," I said as we walked by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....