Thursday, February 9, 2017

Nutty Nicole Chapter 23

I'm at a new school in California with Rachel. My dad said there was an infestation of mean girls in the Hollywood Academy. "Ok Rachel ready for our first assignment? I'm nervous about the school" I said making small talk. "Me too Ruby, and remember my name is Miky," said Rachel. We could never say our real names. "Oh right! I keep forgetting that you're not your sister" I said lying. "Hey you two, I was told to go with you at the last minute so you didn't have to much fun," said Nathan. "Hi, Isn't the weather nice," I said. "Sure is, I'm Ethan," said Nathan whispering the last part. "Come on, we should go in now so we're not late," I said walking in. "Hi, me and my friends are new here and were wondering if we could have our schedules, kids, " I said at the front desk. "Here you go kids, you all have the same classes," said the lady at the desk. "Thanks," I said. Me and Rachel had hoods covering our face and Nathan had a baseball cap on hiding his face. "Let's go to homeroom you guys," said Nathan. "Ok Ethan," said Rachel. When we got to homeroom we sat down together. "Hey look's like we got some new losers" called a boy when we walked in. We didn't pay him any attention and went to the back of the room. "Ok class, we have three new students, please come up and introduce yourself," said the teacher. "Hi I'm Micky," said Rachel first. "I'm Ethan," said Nathan. "I-I'm Ruby," I said. We had a job, Rachel would become popular, Nathan would become a jock, and I would be unpopular and we would try to break the labels and stop the mean girls from being so mean. We sat back down. "You ok Ruby? You seem kind of nervous. We've told you hundreds of times that you shouldn't be so shy," said Nathan. "I can't help it," I said pushing my glasses up (they were for effect) "Are you trying out for the football team Ethan? You're so good!" said Rachel. "I sure am, and you should be a cheerleader, last year you were the head," said Nathan. "I might try out for drama," I said. "You like totally should! Ruby your so amazing!" said Rachel playing her part well. "Maybe I could if I wasn't so shy" I muttered.
   At lunch Rachel sat with the popular kids, Nathan sat with the jocks and I sat on my own. It was just as we had planned. When I was walking to my table with my lunch one of the girls from Rachels table tripped me making me drop my food. "Hey! why did you trip her?" asked Nathan. "It was an accident," said one of the girls. "Here let me help you, Ruby," said Nathan helping my get my food and threw it away. "Thanks, Ethan," I said.Too bad my mom only gave me five dollars," I said sounding sad. "I guess I'll have to skip lunch today," I said walking away. "Here, Take half my bagel I don't need it," said Rachel. "Thanks," I said taking it smiling.
   "Hey, Ruby want to hang at my place?" asked Nathan. "I would love to but I need to help my mom with work. Maybe some other time" I said. "Oh, why do you need to work?" asked Nathan. "Since my dad left me and my mom have barely scraped by, the only reason I'm here is because I'm a good actor and the school said that they would let me come for free," I said. "Shoot! I have to go right now!" I said running down the street. I meet up with Nathan and Rachel who gave their reports to show the mission had gone well so far. "I swear! I really want to give them a good scare! They drove me crazy!" said Rachel.  "The jocks were shallow and stupid so we guessed right," said Nathan. "Great!" I said. "Let's do the scare in about one or two weeks," I said. "It's going to take forever!" said Rachel.
   "Hey loser!" said a kid on the second week. I was at my wits end with them. "Change of plans let's do it in two days before I do a mass murder" I whispered in homeroom. "Agreed," said Nathan and Rachel. "Then we better prepare tonight and take a sick day tomorrow," I said. "I'm in," said Rachel. "I'll hit the Halloween store after school and other places to get stuff," I said. When we were at the apartment we set up a little bit. I reviled my devil features. "Finally! their's only so much magic I can do to hide these at a time" I said flying around the place. The next day we prepped for our scare. "Come on! let's go!" I called the next day. "Isn't it so weird that we're all related? I mean long lost siblings! it's amazing. And the strangest thing is we've known each other for years" I said on homeroom. "It's so strange Ruby" agreed Nathan. "Hey, you guys! want to come over to my place?" asked Nathan at lunch. "Hey everyone, I just had the best idea! We could have a sleepover at my place!" said Rachel.
   That night The girls came and saw the boys coming. "Hey why are you here?" the all said. "Hi guys!" said Rachel walking out the door at once. "Hi," I said walking out behind them. "Come on in!" I said. "Why are you three here? I didn't know you lived together. "Well we are long lost siblings, and we are orphans who only have each other," I said. "Now come on! we have a lot of room" I said smiling. They shuffled in unsure. As soon as the where in I locked the door. Me, Nathan and Rachel had our faces covered. "Welcome to our home," I said. "Please come this way," said Nathan. "Why are you acting so strange?" one of the girls asked Rachel. "This is how we always are," said Rachel. "Ethan, the door" I comanded. "Sure thing," said Nathan. "You people really are stupid," I said. "Hey!" said one of the girls, trying to get out. "You can't leave yet, we haven't had any fun" I growled. "Micky, Ethan how about we show out guests out true faces," I said lowering my hood. to show my ruby red eyes, blood red lips, and pale skin. Rachel and Nathan lowered their hoods to show that they looked the same but with two small holes on their necks. "Now, how about we start the fun," I said pulling out a knife. Rachel and Nathan did the same. Everyone screamed. "No one can hear you, this room is soundproof so no one can help you now," I said walking. to them slowly. I brought out the stamp and stamped their wrists. "Let me introduce us, we are the Demon Academy," I said smiling in a crazy way. "No way! My mom said that they were fake! A hox so that the news had a story!" said one of the girls. "Then you can tell her she was wrong," I said. When we were done they had screamed a few dozen times. when they ran out around midnight I called "Thanks for coming! We had so much fun! Maybe you can come over again!"
   We had packed up and the next day the kids kept telling everyone about it. "You must be mistaken, I was helping my mom yesterday," I said when they accused me then smiled my crazy smile. "I was watching a football game with my big brother," said Nathan. "I was shopping at the mall," said Rachel. We've done our job here" I said when school was over. We got on a train and went back to the academy. "You kids have done well," said my dad. I am very proud of all three of you. This one will be the best yet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....