Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The Curse of Magic Chapter 19

I'm so happy for Ana and Luke I came LA to congratulate them. When I get to them I see cops everywhere. "What happened?" I ask Nicole. "I don't know they're saying it's an attack from the DA but we didn't do anything," Nicole whispers. Suddenly her phone rings scaring me. "Hello, dad? Yeah, I'll put you on speaker phone," "I know who did the attack. It was Amelia," says Nicole's dad. "No, I saw her soul in Hell that's not possible," says Nicole. "She's different, she can manipulate people into seeing whatever she wants them to, and she can animate things to make them do her bidding she mainly uses dolls," says Nicole. "I'll tell you all her legend later, come on we need to go," says Nicole.
      When we get to Nicole's place she tells us. "Amelia was once like me, crazy. She was obsessed with dolls and made hundreds of them and made them spy she knew everything about the DA and my father she grew more powerful with each soul her dolls collected until she became a lifesize doll and immortal like me. Dad locked her away hundreds of miles underground and her dolls at the bottom of the ocean filled with rocks that each weigh a thousand pounds. And she's managed to crawl out of the ground back to tournament everyone in this world," says Nicole. "The devil in my head used to tell me the story every night," says Nicole when she sees us staring. "Makes sense," says Ana. "Seriously? It makes sense? How?" says Mike. "If you meet people from the past, are part cat, a princess and killed Nicole's evil twin in a dream that saved some of our lives, yes it makes sense," says Ana. "It does how do we kill her?" says Bullet. "We can't there is no way my dad is the freaking devil and my uncle is the Grimm Reaper and they couldn't kill her after she was reborn," says Nicole. Suddenly we hear a siren. "Evacuation, come on it's Amelia she's coming," says Luke pulling Ana up. We run. "I'll call for the DA to come and stop her. She can't destroy this world remember Kate? She made us promise to protect this world," Says Nicole. "I'll gather magical girls to fight," I say. "Teleport Japan Tokyo," I say teleporting. I gather all my magical girl, friends and Nico and we return it's dusk when we get to LA and Amelia has destroyed half the city. The DA is here when we come. "We need to fan out and trap Amelia," says Nicole. "And hold your soul close don't let go near her or she will take them and gain more power and you will become a shell," Nicole orders. "Who are you!" demands an FBI agent. "I'm the leader of the Demon Academy and I'm here to stop Amelia the thing who is destroying the city I'm the only one who can stop her so you better not stand in my way or you will die I don't care by whose hands," says Nicole glaring down at him. "Evacuate the city and anyone within two hundred miles this will be a very hard battle," says Bullet walking up to us her Mike and Luke are in their Gang clothes ready to fight.  Ana comes her metal claws bared. "Come we must fight I will save these people they may not be my own but they still need help," says Ana walking up in her battle armor she made. "Are we ready?" I ask activating my powers. "Yes," I hear ripple through the crowd.  I pull out my daggers and jump up in the air about ten feet and throw my daggers at Amelia. She moves makes a doll jump in the way and the daggers hit the doll instead of Amelia. Everyone is fighting her. I keep throwing daggers but not at Amelia, at the dolls. Nicole is in full devil mode casting spells to kill Amelia. She's the only one who can touch her. Ana is slicing and dicing dolls left and right. The DA is casting spells to help Nicole. Nathan is fighting beside Nicolelending her his strength and support. Nicole is using her katana to smash Amelia's dolls setting them on fire. Nick is fighting beside Ana with a sword and so is Luke. Bullet and Mike are unstoppable They are so fast and strong they are just a blur. I'm throwing Daggers left and right setting dolls on fire and destroying them. After an hour and a half of endless fighting Nicole and the DA traps Amelia. Nicole says "Amelia You have failed this world, prepare to die." Then Nicolestabbs Amelia right through the heart and Amelia goes up in flames screaming. "We killed Amelia, I thought it couldn't be done," says Nicole. "DEMON ACADEMY! RETREAT!" Yells Nicole and everyone vanishes. "Magical girls, let's go," I say and we leave. Later on the news, it says that the apocalypse came and the Demon Academy saved us even though they have done countless evils. A new video comes out from the Demon Academy youtube channel by Nicole. "I know you are confused why we save this world but it is a very complicated story so complicated that there is no way to explain it, I will post a video in 48 hours exactly that will be posted for one hour that explains everything. *face revel* I can't wait to see you all because it's going to be so much fun and yes the Demon Academy is good before I officially made my second attack as the Demon Academy I and a few friends saved this world including Sapphire right as she shot her own eye out," Then it cuts off. I call Nicole. "Why did you do a face revel? Now everyone knows who you are!" I hiss. "I know, I did it on purpose. I'm not staying hidden forever beside now I'm famous," says Nicole shrugging it off. Nicole stays at the DA. I meet her there and so does Bullet and Ana. "It's been48 hours and it's time we told you our story," says Nicole. She goes first we switch off and we tell everyone about Sapphire she gave us her story. When we are done we post the video. it tells everything but Ana refuses to tell about the future. She refuses to show her face. When we post it and goes viral. When I'm walking the streets people run from me. I smirk. Nico looks at me "Why did you do that?" he asks. "Because Nicole said it would be good and besides it's not like I have saved their sorry butts multiple times, oh wait I have," I say. I get a call. "Hello?" I say. "I'm not dead, thy is coming back and thy will kill all thee pathetic humans, you have only delayes thy plans" says Amelia. "She's not dead she's alive. We didn't kill her. We weren't strong enough," I whisper. I teleport to the DA and find it in ruins. Nicole and her father are the only ones alive. "What happened?"I ask after I heal them. "Amelia killed everyone even Nathan she's alive," says Nicole. "The prophecy has come true," says her dad getting up. "Come I need you to tell you something, Nicole," he says. We are taken to a secret room. a scroll reads:

Deep in a cave somewhere in Austraila... A wolf cub appears...

Deep in the jungle, an Elf kills the mighty tiger

Deep in the ocean, a mermaid wakes from a thousand year slumber

Deep in the ground, someone comes crawling out...


"I got this centuries ago and it has come true. You must find these people they are our only hope. Or all mankind will die...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....