Saturday, January 27, 2018

The True Hero Chapter 1

I'm Star🌠 and this is my story, not Nicole's, Bullet Trains or ANYONE ELSE STORY! JUST MINE! I am the GOD of this world and no matter what it is my story, not theirs. Yes, they may be the main characters but I'm the one people should fear I'm the one who makes them who they are, that makes them who they are. I'm the one who makes the villains I'm the one who makes the heroes yet I get NO recognition so this is it! I'M DONE! THIS WORLD MUST DIE!! I MUST DESTROY THIS WORLD BEFORE IT DESTROYS ME!!!! I've tried for so long to kill them off but NOOOO I can't because so many people read this! So instead I'll kill them myself in my own world where they will all die because it is my wish. I'm so underappreciated and I get NO comments so why am I still doing this? Oh right! Because I LOVE it but it doesn't love me! So what will I do? I'LL END IT! I'LL MAKE SOMETHING BIGGER AND BETTER! But first Nicole and all her little weakling friends must DIE!!!




A/N
I do not feel this way (mostly, some comment would be nice) and I think it would just make for an interesting plot I have NO intention of ending this blog I love it and I love you guys so I'll never do that but maybe help this small (VERRY VERRY small) community grow. I can't wait for the day this blog will become big I'm trying so hard, but I am only one person and I can only do so much. I'm extremely great full to all those people who follow me they are awesome and blah blah blah more positive stuff. I'm not good at being positive so I'll just end this note here, HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!!
-Star🌠

2 comments:

  1. I love your stories! No, don't kill the characters. Keep writing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going to I just think it would make and interesting plot
      -Star🌠

      Delete

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....