Monday, January 15, 2018

Bullet Train Chapter 15

I punch Luke in the arm really hard. "OW!" he complains. "You should have told us about you and Ana," I say glaring. "We wanted to keep it a secret!" says Luke defending them. "You should have told us," says Mike mad at Luke as well. "I hear that there is a party at one of Mikes fangirls places, we should go," says Nicole changing the subject. "I'm in," I say. "I'm going on a date with Ai-Ana," says Luke. "I'll go," says Mike. "I'm not going," says Nick. We all know what he'll be doing.
       At the party there is alcohol. I look down at the beer bottles and take one. I'm going to use it to hit over someone's head. "Bullet!" Mike hisses. "Relax I'm going to use it for a bit of fun," I say smiling. "OK, EVERYONE! TIME FOR THE 'I LIKE YOU' GAME!" Yells a girl. The rules are you need to tell someone you like them and they do the same whoever blushes loses. I smirk I've almost never blush. I'm paired up with s boy first. I say in my nicest most seductive voice "I like you," and I win even before I say 'you.' I keep winning until I'm paired against Mike. He's won so far as well. "I like you Bullet train," Mike says. I blush. "Damn it! You win Mike,"I growl slamming my fist on the table making it shake. Everyone cheers no one wanted me to win. "Dare," I say when we're playing truth or dare. "I dare you to disrespect Sapphire's name, You where one of her friends let's see if anything happens," says the boy giving me the dare. I tap my wrist sending out a signal to Nicole to come and avenge Sapphire. "What is there to say? She was my friend I won't bad mouth her but it's crazy how she died saving people when she was the hero and was thought of as the villain and you guys didn't help her by making fun of her eye," I say. "Just do it, there had to be one thing you didn't like about her. "Nope she was great except maybe all the death threats," I say. "Remember Mike? She threatened you and Luke all the time," I say. "Yeah I remember," says Mike. then theirs a knock on the door. It's Nicole. She runs in and covers things on her fake blood that won't stain but it's really hard to get out. Everyone screams. Mike jumps from shock when we see what Nicole did. The girl who hosted the party started panicking. She would be in a ton of trouble for hosting a party. Mike and I left after she started frantically trying to get the stuff out.
      "Crazy party," I remark. "How did you do it? Make Nicole come so fast?" asks Mike. "We have a signal, I tap my necklace and it sends a signal to Nicole or whoever is closest in our group," I explain.  "What's in the necklace anyway?" asks Mike. "We each have part of Sapphire's soul, Now quit asking me questions and let's go home,"I say. And Mike leaves it at that but I can tell he's astonished.
        At school the next day everyone is terrified from the attack. I find it hilarious and I'm not the only one, Nicole is giddy trying not to laugh, she failed miserably. All day Ana and Luke make lovey-dovey eyes at each other and I want to barf. There are a ton of rumors going on about them. They don't care though they are happy so I'm happy until I hear one rumor. "I heard that Luke kidnapped someone and Jenny found out and he brainwashed her into loving him," I punch the boy who said it in the face. "I dare you to say that again," I growl. He whimpers scared. "That's what I thought, oh and tell everyone I will kill anyone who speaks bad about Luke and Ana," I say walking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....