Thursday, January 18, 2018

The Huntress Chapter 1


Nala Starflower

1 YEAR AFTER AMELIA ATTACKED THE DA
I stalk the tiger I've been hunting for months. I ready my bow and aim for the leg of the tiger. I fire and the arrow, razor-sharp hits its target shattering the bone of the tiger. It screams and I jump down from my tree to make the kill. I shoot it in the head and then I cast a shrinking spell and put it in my sack and I walk back to the village. "I caught the tiger! Food for everyone!" I call to my small village. Everyone comes out cheering for both food and the fact I killed the tiger that had been attacking the elves of this village for so many moons. We have a feast eating tiger meat that tastes amazing. "Nala Starflower you outdid yourself," says one of the elders to me patting me on the back. I see something out of the corner of my eye. I grab my bow and fire. I hit a doll. More emerged from the woods. Then a girl walks out holding a doll then I see she's no human she's a doll herself. The dolls attack. I scream for everyone to run. I try fighting off the dolls. I'm knocked unconscious. Everything goes black.
     I wake to see a girl with blue hair looking at me. "Good you're alive we took forever to find you," she says. "Don't scare her! That's my job I'm the one who had to save her so I should tell her," ays a girl with red hair. "I'm Nicole or Kara whichever you prefer I don't mind, and this is Bullet Train. We could only save you, the girl who attacked you killed everyone in your village," says Nicole a grave face. "No, NO! I Must have saved them they are my family I had to save at least one of them!" I cry. "Amelia killed everyone I'm sorry The same thing happened to Nicole hereAmelia killed everyone she loved," says Nicole. "We think you are one of the four people capable of killing her. You're the first person we found and even then it took us a year of looking for you," says Nicole. "How did you find me?" I ask. "I made Viper here spy on you," says Bullet I see a snake wrapped around her arm. "You can avenge your friend's deaths all you need to do is help us," Nicole says leaning into me. "I'll do it and I'll help you destroy Amelia but I want the final shot,"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....