Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Demon Slayer Chapter 1

I remember when I first saw Nicole it was in sixth grade when I was sent to get her. I transferred to the school and was immediately pronounced popular by Sophie. I just wanted to get close to Nicole but I couldn't so I played along with Sophie's game. She always spoke about how ugly Nicole was but to me she was beautiful. I never voiced that opinion or any others about Nicole that was not good. When Sophie decided to befriend Nicole I decided it would be a great opportunity to talk to her. I started defending her when she did crazy things. People thought it was strange but I didn't mind after all Nicole's dad was getting impatient. When she left the note in my locker I thought it was a miracle. When she told me I could believe it. We started spending more time together and eventually even before that first magical kiss I was in love with Nicole and I knew she was my soulmate. When I took her to the DA she was in love immediately. We kept our status secret because of how protective Nicole dad was of her. Nicole rebelled a lot and I was always there to help her until I wasn't. When Amelia came she killed almost everyone but she kept me and Rachel and a few others from the DA. We are kept in a jail covered in magic so we can't get out. Until an arrow breaks through all the spells and lands right next to me. Nicole comes flying in. "Nathan! You're alive," she says tears in her eyes. "I'm alive Nicole," I say stroking her hair. She cuts ous out and we get back to what's left of the DA it's not much. "We found who can kill Amelia once and for all," says Nicole. "There is so much we need to tell you," says Bullet walking in. "Yes we have a ton to explain," says Ana. "I can't wait to hear it all," I say slipping my hand into Nicole's she calms and becomes less tense. I make a small smile Nicole must have walked through the deepest parts of Hell to try to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....