Saturday, January 27, 2018

Wolf Pack Chapter 2

Something is different, the ground shakes and the wind howls. I dream of a girl with brown hair and blue eyes looking down at us all smiling in such an evil way it makes me shudder. When I tell everyone about the dreams they say that they have had similar dreams. "We should kill Amelia ASAP. that is our biggest concern," says Nicole. She has acted so much better since she rescued her friends. "That won't be a problem, Amelia is coming with an army of her dolls," says Bullet. "It's time to fight," says Ana standing up in her battle armor. We all get up and prepare for battle.
     It is a long and hard battle and we are almost done when a bolt of lightning strikes Amelia down and kills her. Nicole goes ballistic. She starts stabbing Amelia's dead body screaming in rage. Nathan goes up to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "WE FOUGHT SO HARD TO KILL HER AND ALL THAT WAS NEEDED WAS A BOLT OF LIGHTNING!??!?!?!" She screamed. "It was not any bolt of lighting, it was made with enough power to kill Amelia and anyone else who stands in my way," says a loud thundering voice of a girl. A girl bedraggled walks out from behind a tree she looks sick. I go to her side and catches her before she collapses. "We need to help her," I say. Her clothes are worn and look like they were... struck by lightning. When she wakes up she looks around her blue eyes filled with wonder. "Where am I?" she asks slowly. "You're in our base, are you ok? You look really sick, are you ok?" I ask. "I don't know I'm not sure how I got here I don't remember anything," she says. "What's your name? I'm Luna," I say smiling. "I'm Star," she says giving a weak smile. I get to know Star and so does everyone else she's really nice and shy, also a total klutz. She's nothing like anyone I've ever met. A week goes by and she's still looking sick we know nothing about her apart from her name. We need to go out and get food and leave Star on her own thinking nothing would happen... boy where we wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....