Sunday, January 7, 2018

Nutty Nicole Chapter 31

Everyone all over the world if FREAKING OUT. It's so cool there are a TON of conspiracy theories about the DA. One is that we are from hell and we are here to punish all the sinners. I love that one because it's the closest to the truth. Others are so crazy I have to laugh. Every day I discuss different attacks with my friends. I go to visit Jenny and Bullet for a few days. "Haya!" I say when I see them. Jenny is glaring and Nick, they must have had a fight. Again. "Stop trying to always protect me! You're not my guard anymore" hisses Jenny to Nick. "I'll always be your guard," hisses Nick back. "What are they talking about?"I hear Nike whisper to Luke. "No idea," Luke says. "Nicole! Tel this jerk that I don't need protecting! You've seen me fight! I don't need him to protect me," says Jenny. "She really doesn't need it Nick but you can still do it, I mean... it's not hurting anyone," I say. "Why do you people come to me when you need problems solved," I say shaking my head. "Come on let's go see how Kata is doing. "I'm thinking of changing my name again Jenny's getting boring," says Jenny as we walk. "Wasn't it Kara?" asks Bullet. "Yeah but that's Nicole's name, it would get confusing," says Jenny. "Anastasia maybe. You, humans, have a story about a princess called Anastasia right? I read about it forever ago," says Jenny. "Why do you call people humans you're a human too," says Mike. "Curiosity killed the cat," says Jenny. "Wait!" says Jenny right as a cat walks up to her. She crouches down to picks it up and their foreheads touch. "I see, thank you," Jenny purrs. "Come on Bullet, Nicole, we have something to do," says Jenny grabbing our arms she sprints off us in tow. "Look," says Anastasia (Jenny) some kids are disrespecting Sapphires grave in the graveyard graffiti on it. "HEY GET BACK!" Yells Ana. She pounces her claws coming out. After she's done we scrub it off. When we get to Ana's apartment Nick, Mike and Luke are waiting for us. "What was that with the cat?" demanded Mike. "If I told you I'd have to kill you, trust me, I've done worse," Says Ana smirking. Mike looks at Nick and he nods. "Faking her own death, beating up my dad, blackmailing her dad several hundred times, beating up a few hundred other people and much more," Nick counts off on his fingers. "You forgot blackmailing my dad by faking my death," says Ana. "Oh yeah," says Nick. Luke stares at her. "You faked your own death?" He asks Ana. "Yeah but I got caught after, unfortunately, if I hadn't gotten caught I could be forever away," says Ana. "Can you tell us what you're hiding?" asks Mike getting impatient. "Fine! If you want to know, just don't go screaming like little girls," says Ana rolling her eyes. "I'm part cat," she says. Mike and Luke laugh. I see Ana's cat ears and tail. "Their proof," Mike and Luke stop laughing. They look in shock. "I can talk to cats, also on that note I'm from the future and I'm a princess, wait am I queen Nick? I don't really know," says Ana. "I think princess regent, but Sam took your position so I'm not sure," says Nick. Mike and Luke are stunned. "Can I tell them?" I ask bouncing up and down excited. "Sure but we might have to kill them," says Bullet shrugging. "Ok!" I say clapping! feeling my insanity take place. I close my eyes and open them they're blood red and my horns and tail are out. "My dad the devil and my uncle is the Grimm Reaper and I'm the leader of the Demon Academy well I'm the leader of the attacks," I say. "Also I'm insane!" I sing. Mike and Luke look at each other. "Wewon'ttell," they both say in fear, "You wouldn't have been able to if you wanted. I love it when humans think they have a choice," I say. "Nicole time to calm down or you know, hell for you," says Bullet. "Fine!" I say shoving my insanity back. "We're so messed up," says Anastasia. "Agreed,"says Bullet. "Totaly," I say last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....