Sunday, January 21, 2018

Wolf Pack chapter 1


I travel with the pack hunting for food. I kill a crocodile and I help drag it back to the cave. I cook my food, the pack rips it apart. "Luna, you are not destined for this pack, you are to different, our ancestors tell me you will join a new pack soon enough," says the Alpha. "But I don't want to leave you are my family," I protest. "This is not debatable," the Alpha says. I grumble but say no more. Later I'm asleep when I hear a yap of pain. I see someone with what looks like... cat ears? "Who are you!" I say getting up. "I'm here for you, we need to get you to safety or you will die," says the figure. "I don't care what you say I'm not leaving my pack," I say. "You die if you don't and I need you!" she hisses. "Why should I trust a cat?" I ask spitting out the word cat like it's poison. "I don't like this either but if you don't come with me I will take you," she says a hand on her hip. "Take me? How?" I ask, She pulls out something and throws it on the ground next to me. It's knockout gas. I try holding my breath but I can't hold it very long I breathe in the gas and everything fades to black.
       When I wake I'm with another girl in what looks like a dungeon. "Hey welcome to Hell literally, they locked me down here and now you're here too, it's meant to for our 'protection' but I think it's just to keep us out of trouble and make sure we don't get away," she says that when I see her pointy ears, she's an elf. This just keeps getting worse and worse I think. "Hey sorry to keep you two in here but if you die we're all dead soo, we're just gonna keep you right here in Hell," says the cat walking in. "Why do you call it hell?" I ask. "Because you are in literal Hell it's the safest place for you to be since Amelia can't get here so your safe," she says. "So she says," says the elf rolling her eyes. "This is stupid let us out!" I demand. I pull out my daggers but they are gone instead there are two black razor-sharp daggers. "They took my bow too and gave me this better stronger bow with stronger silent arrows," she says. "I'm Luna, what's your name?" I asked holding out my hand. "Nala Starflower," Nala says taking my hand. I test my daggers I bond with them fast and I'm an animal again slashing and fighting in a blur. then the daggers are knocked out of my hands with two deadly sharp silent arrows. Nala smirks. "You're good, but who's better?" I wonder. We spare and spare until we pass out. It isn't all be being abducted and taken to America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....