Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Huntress Chapter 2

I wake one night a few weeks after I came to Hell to hear crying. I see the door open and walk up my bow drawn. I turn down a corridor and see nonother than Nicole crying in her sleep holding a teddy bear holding a heart that says "I love you" "Nicole sleeps with that thing every night. You have no idea how heartbreaking it is to see her in the morning her eyes bloodshot and a runny nose sniffing. She hasn't been the same since Amelia killed her boyfriend Nathan. They dated in secret the only person who didn't know was her dad. Nicole and Nathan were soulmates. Nathan could keep up with all her crazy and kept her from going out of control. But now without him, Nicole is a shell of her former self. She's always in Hell looking for Nathan's soul she wants to resurrect him but her uncle has told her it's impossible. We've tried everything to help her. Nothing works, she cries herself to sleep every night and you can hear her wailing when the memory of watching him die plays in her head," says Ana. "How did they meet?" I ask. "Nathan was sent my Nicole's dad to get her and bring her here on the way they fell in love and everything happened.Now without him, Nicole is turning back to how she was. She has a demon in her head again and no one knows how to kill it. The only thing that has helped Nicole this past year is training you and even that doesn't help much. I don't know what to do anymore I've tried everything I can think of," says Ana leaning on the door frame. "What if the reason you can't find his soul is because he's still alive," I say. "I thought of that but where would he be? Nicole has looked everywhere, literally," says Ana. "Amelia could be hiding him with magic," I say. "We used a tracker spell but it doesn't work," "I could do a tracker spell I'm really good with magic," I say holding out an arrow. I do an ancient elf tracking chant and the arrow glows green. "I can activate it when Nicole wakes up. This is old magic so it will work elfs are great at magic and have the hardest most ancient and best magic there is," I say. "Nathan!" Nicole wails and then she starts shaking with tears. "Nathan! No!" Nicole wails again. "Nathan is alive, the arrow is glowing green if he was dead then it would be blue," I tell Ana. Nicole shoots up katana in hand. "WHERE IS NATHAN!" she screams tears still in her eyes. "No he's gone," she says dropping the katana. "Nathan is alive the arrow never lies, you can track him it will point in his direction you can follow it and find him," I say. Nicole takes the arrow. And flies up into the sky. "Is it real?" asks Ana. "Yes it's real Nicole will find Nathan," I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....