Monday, January 22, 2018

Mer of the Sea Chapter 1



I wake and see almost nothing. I look out my ship where I've been asleep the last thousand or so years. I was kept here where no one would find me until the apocalypse came I'm a special mermaid born every million years and even then are super hard to know who is apocalypse stopper. So far no one has been needed. But we were dying out and I was the only one saved made to wake when it was time. I grab my trident it is said to hold great power and was the position of Poseidon. I swim out of my ship and see black. I look up and see garbage floating above me. Swirling above my ship. I know it was caused by the spell. I swim close to shore and climb out of the water. I cast a spell that gives me legs and I walk up in a tank top and shorts with a floppy hat so I look like half the people on the beach. I walk to the town and look around. Someone shoves past me in a hurry and I fall into a dark alley. I'm bound and gagged in a millisecond. I look up to see two glowing red eyes then I pass out.
      When I wake I'm looking at two girls and elf and half-wolf. "Who are you? And why do you have a tail?" "I cast the spell silently then say "I'm Avalon and I'm a mermaid I'm here to stop the apocalypse," I say getting up. "Well we're going to train with the four and then defeat Amelia the one who killed everyone in her village and I'm here because I got kidnapped by a filthy cat," says the half wolf. "I was taken too," I say. "That must be why you were brought down here in handcuffs and ankle cuffs," says the elf. "What are your names?" I ask. "I'm Nala Starflower and this is Luna," Nala the elf says. "Hey now that you've introduced yourself we need to tell you the whole story," says a girl with glowing red eyes and red hair. "I'm Nicole, and you are here in Hell under what used to be the famous Demon Academy but now it is in ruins, everyone is dead except for me and my father. Amelia killed everyone with no mercy. I'm here because I tried to kill her and I failed the result was she killed everyone I loved except up four, you may have seen us," "This is Bullet Train," she says pointing to a blue haired girl. "This is Ana," She says pointing to a Meif'wa. "And finally Kata," says Nicole next to a girl with fire orange hair. "I know why we are here," I say. "I'm here to stop the apocalypse a spell was cast on me so I would sleep until I was needed because my kind was dying out, I'm guessing Amelia is the one I need to kill," I say picking up my trident. "Yes but you all need to train first or you will die and you guys are our only hope of survival," says Ana. "I've been training all my life but I'm down with doing more," says Nala. "I could use some tips, but I warn you I play dirty," says Luna holding her daggers smiling wickedly. "I can use some training," I say. We start training immediately and it's hard work Nicole and the others push us to our limit. Nicole is the one who insults us the most. She taunts Luna until she howls with rage and still she is not able to lay a blade on Nicole. "Don't get mad it will lower your chance of hitting your target, channel that anger into your bade and make one powerful move then back it up by moves weaker until you build up your rage. Your rage is your friend it gives you power," says Nicole hitting Luna once again. Then she falls down. "Too bad, you weren't looking over your shoulder or you would have seen me," says Nala climbing down from her nook she was sitting in to shoot Nicole she takes down Ana and Kata but Bullet Train gets Nala with a speed attack. I take down Bullet with the but of my trident. We train and train until finally we are able to take down Nicole and everyone else and are like sisters. We can read each other mind with just a glance. Even then we train more, we train more and more until we collapse from exhaustion. When we wake up we train some more and more and more. We train until we don't even need to look each other until we can take down Nicole, Bullet Train, Ana and Kata with our eyes closed. We train without our eyes so we learn not to use them, we train to kill. But not only kill to be able to save billions of people. When we are done we are not done beccause we will never be sone we will only just start over and over again with no end until the day comes we are ready to fight, to fight for our lives to fight for everyones lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....