Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Curse of Magic Chapter 15

I woke up coughing. I saw Nico he was staring at me and my stab wound was healed. "How are you alive? I saw you die, you died!" he said over and over. "Nico calm down, I'm fine stop freaking out," I said getting up weak. "But you died! I felt your heartbeat fade until it stopped, how?" he asked. "Nico don't question it, we live in a world of magic just be happy I'm alive ok?" I said. "Fine, but we need to go I think I heard the cops," said Nico. We ran to a bakery where we got some food. Nico had accepted I was alive and was no longer freaking out. We did some hunting and got our gems grief free. We had a mostly normal day and I told Nico about why I had turned so many girls into witches. He said he understood. We were walking through a little part of grass when BOOM!!! A strange looking pod thing landed in front of us almost squishing us. A girl walked out squinting. She had cat6 ears and a tail. And metal claws on the end of her fingers. It was JENNY!!! I couldn't believe it. "C-cat ears? And a tail?" said Nico stunned. "Kitty?" I said meaning to say Jenny. "Flare?" she said looking at me bewildered...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....