Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Bullet Train 12

Sapphire told me she's protecting Ben the missing Prince Dan's little brother. "Makes sense," I said. "I know, but it's boring, it's was way funner assassinating people. I miss all the blood and everything," said Sapphire we were on the roof of our school on a Friday night talking. "Why? Didn't the organization try to kill you for treason twice? And the first time you shot yourself in the eye," I said. "I know, but they saved my life even if I had to kill people and they tried to kill me," said Sapphire. "And why did you kill those people in school? I know they broke in but you shouldn't have done it, you'll ruin us all," I said. "I know, but I wanted to. I'm trained to kill people not to protect them. And it's my nature, I can't leave it behind," Sapphire said. "I know, but still," I said. "Come on it's almost dawn," said Sapphire jumping down from the roof, I did the same. At school the next day I was with Mike and Luke. Sapphire was always a few feet away from Ben and n one messed with her. That day a new student came, her names was Elsa. She was from the organization. On the way home she tried to throw a knife at Ben's head, Sapphire caught it and pulled out a handgun and shot her in the shoulder yelling at her in Italian the whole time. Elza fled and came back a few days later when she tried to snipe Ben from a skyscraper. Sapphire shoved Ben out of the way and the bullet hit the ground. Also poison in Ben's lunch and several other things. Sapphire stopped them all and saved his life. "This sucks! I hate this! Why can't I just kill him and save them the trouble!" she complained one day in my room. "Yeah, but you would get in trouble and now you'll be recognized very easily," I said. "I know! I'm just gonna tell Elza to tell the organization that I want in and I'll do a much better job than her and no one will know it's me," said Sapphire. "You should, but they might say no and try to have you killed again," I said. "They won't they need me and they know it," said Sapphire. "You should if you want to, but you'll constantly be on the run," I said. "I know but this normal life isn't for me, I need blood on my hands," said Sapphire. "Then do it," I said.
    The next day Sapphire went up to Elza. "Need to talk to you, I want to give them a message," "Go ahead," said Elza with a challenging tone. "Sapphire said her message in Italian "You better tell them or an eye for an eye," said Sapphire. Then she walked away calmly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....