Friday, June 2, 2017

Bullet Train Chapter 11

People talked about the fight a lot. "I wonder if those were real guns," said a girl. "No, they would get in trouble, I bet they were just bb's," said a boy. Even Mike and Luke asked questions. "Shut up already! It had nothing to do with you so stop asking stupid questions, asking them over and over won't make me tell you anything," said Sapphire. "Fine," Mike grumbled. "Good, and if I hear you say anything about it, you're both dead," said Sapphire. Luke and Mike nodded. Sapphire kept eating like she hadn't threatened to kill them. "After school, she was reading an article about the "missing" prince and she smirked the whole time and snorted at some parts. "What's so funny?" asked Mike. "This article, it's so stupid," said Sapphire. "Let me see," said Mike taking it and reading it. "I don't see anything funny or stupid," he said. "You don't see it, now give it back," said Sapphire snatching it back and kept reading. "Any updates?" I asked. "No, still just missing, morons," said Sapphire. "What are you talking about? It's like you know what happened," said Luke. Sapphire said nothing, she looked up for a second and her face turned pale. She muttered some things under her breath in Italian that sounded like curses. "I need to do something," she said and ran off. "That was strange," said Luke. "I guess, but we all run off somewhere to do something not saying a word all the time," I said. "True," said Mike. We walked home talking. Sapphire didn't come back the next day. "I bet she ran off, she must have been mad that she almost lost the fight," said one kid. Before lunch, I tapped out a code on Lukes' hand and he nodded. We needed to talk alone after school. So when Mike was still getting ready we walked to the park and climbed a high tree and started to talk. "I need to tell you something about Sapphire, and you can't tell anyone, if you do, I'll kill you," I said. "Ok, so tell me," said Luke. "She had a hard life before, I don't remember exactly b=what happened but she almost died a few years ago and was taken to a place where she was saved, the price was she had to learn to kill, she went on several missions and killed a lot of people, and on her last mission she was pretending to be someone on AGT and she had to kill a boy that she had gotten close to, she saved him, but she tried to kill herself by shooting herself in the eye, somehow she lived and the fight was about her and other girls from the agency that had to kill her. You can't tell Mike about this or he'll freak out," I said. "Wow, that must be hard, wait she killed people!?" said Luke. "Were you listening? Yes because she had to she didn't have a choice," I said rolling my eyes. "Ok, I'm all caught up now. And I won't tell Mike you have nothing to worry about," said Luke. "Good," I said. "And want to do something illegal tonight? Being normal is boring and I really want to take a vacation and get in some trouble," I said. "I'm good, I have some stuff for school, if I didn't I would go," said Luke. "Ok, later," I said and walked home got in a car and drive out of the garage at full speed. I drove all they way to Oregon where Nicole said the DA was located. I soon came to a huge woods and I got out. and walked. I knew it was the place. Someone appeared in front of me "Who are you? and how did you get here?" they asked. "I'm looking for Nicole it's urgent," I said. "She is busy, and how do you know my daughter?" he asked. "Wait, you're her dad?" I asked. "Yes I am, and I'm not letting you see her," he said. I snapped my fingers and Spark wrapped around his neck. "Take me to her or you get one hell of a shock, and if she says not tell her Bullet it here," I said. "Fine," he said and disappeared. A few minutes later Nicole came and she was arguing with her dad. "DAD! SHE'S FRIEND! Just because she's not a demon doesn't mean we can't talk and stay out of it if you don't I'm so leaving and I'm not coming back for two weeks and I'm not going to say a word to you for a month," said Nicole. "Fine Kara, and if I hear anything that sounds like a threat, then I'm going to go crazy on that girl," he said. "Hey, Nicole!" I called as they landed. "Hi welcome, I didn't think you would come," said Nicole. "Dad, we're fine! I'm the devil's daughter, I'm fine why are you so overprotective?! It's crazy," said Nicole. Her dad went. "What is it?" Nicole asked. "I was hoping I could help you with an attack, I'm bored and it sounds really fine, maybe we could do it on a whole school, give a huge scare," I said smiling planning what would happen. "Sounds cool, I'll meet you in a week with all my friends to help us set up, and tell no one," said Nicole. "I
m not going to I want to scare everyone," I said and got in my car and drove back to LA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....