Saturday, June 17, 2017

Fire Angel Chapter 6

School is annoying. Not boring and stupid, annoying because I could be doing something else more important like train, but I can't. "Hey," said the boy. I felt my body temperature rise. "What do you want?" I asked. "Nothing just wanted to say hi," he said. "well you did now leave me alone," I said walking away. I stopped by a water fountain and got a few drops of water on my finger, they turned to steam before they touched my skin. I groaned. During my free period I sat outside on some rocks and meditated, I couldn't go to the lake so I had to relax small bursts of heat every minute when I meditated. It was slow work but it helped me not burn anything to the ground. I opened my eyes for a second and saw a boy in a leather jacket walk into the school. A few people saw him and fled. When he saw me sitting on the rock he smirked. He started sauntering over to me with a completely relaxed look on his face. "What are you doing here? This is my spot," he said looking at me a murderous look in his eyes. "Don't care, find a new spot," I said. "This has always been my spot, and you're not the first person to challenge me," he said. "Bring it, I'm twice as fast and ten times stronger," I said getting up. I looked at my hair the tips were blue. Crap, overheating and that was bad. He laughed a short laugh. People had surrounded us waiting to see what would happen. He tried to punch me, I dodged. He tried again, and again I ducked out of the way. Grabbed his arm and swung him over my head so he landed on his back behind me. He got up and tried to sweep under me and make me trip. I jumped out of the way and landed behind him. This went on for several minutes until I punched him in the stomach. He fell to his knees holding his gut. "Now leave me alone, or there'll be hell to pay," I said. The boy kept bothering me and it was really getting on my nerves. At lunch, I didn't get anything to eat because I knew I would burn it and I didn't like eating charcoal. The boy with the leather jacket walked up to me and glared. I smirked. "You'll pay someday girl, you won't know when or how but it will be hell," he said. "If you do, then you'll be dead and no one will find the body, and if they do it will be to chared to identify," I said. He walked away acting like I hadn't threatened to kill him. "How did you beat Jax?" the boy asked sitting next to me. "I'm good a fighting, now go away, or I'll do the same to you. I don't care if someone starts a fight but I always finish it, and it's not pretty," I said. After school with Moneka, we walked to the lake where I released all the heat I had stored. "Three hundred again, you must have a hard day at school, it's never this high on the weekend," she said. "School sucks, if you could over heat or whatever then I bet you would," I said. I got out and gave off one last release of heat and dried my clothes. "Hey, I haven't even thought about decapitating someone!" said Moneka. "I doubt it, I bet you think of the most painful ways to kill people a lot," I said. "Fine, I do, but not to anyone and I haven't said anything about killing them," said Moneka. "Good, now we need to get back my shift is in ten minutes," I said. "Ok," she said. Later Jax walked by me and shoved me to the ground. I got up and saw his face full of hatred. "Excuse you," I said. He didn't say anything, but he tried to punch me, I grabbed his fist and tightened my grip until I heard a crack. I let go. "You broke my hand!" he cried. "So? Let me tell you something, something will always hurt more that a broken hand so get over it," I said walking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....