Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Nutty Nicole Chapter 28

Sapphire hasn't said anything about what spooked her, Bullet told me what had happened. "We should join school, to look normal," said Kana. "I hate school, if anyone sees me I've met before then I'm dead," said Flare. "Same, I think we all have enemies here," I said. "You guys should, but we can't let people know we've met before," said Sapphire. "Yeah you should and we need to be in the same grade, so Kana as much as you'll hate it you can't show all your smarts," said Bullet. "Ok see you tomorrow," I said and walked away from our meeting spot. I found the apartment that I used for the scare I did here and Kana and Flare were going to stay with me. "Hey dad, I'm gonna stay in LA while and I swear if you track me down and take me back to DA I'm so not talking to you for a month!" I said to my dad on my phone. "Ok Kara, be safe and If you get hurt then I will go crazy," he said I rolled my eyes and hung up. "You're so lucky to have a dad that cares about you, mine only cares if I try to fake my death and run off and then start a rebellion twice," said Kana. "Wow, that's amazing!" I said. "Yeah, amazing. It's not like I was held prisoner by my dad several times and a ton more stuff he did," said Kana. "That stinks, but I'm kind of happy I'm not the only one hiding that I'm not human, I guess none of us are fully human," I said. "I'm going hunting, see you two later, gem's getting full," said Flare walking out the door. My phone rang again. It was Nathan face timing me. I answered and made sure they couldn't see Kana. "What is it? I thought my dad would tell you I'm in LA for a while" I said. "We know but we wanted to know what you were doing," said Nathan. "I'm just doing some stuff that's unimportant, I'm fine so don't worry," I said. "I'll text you if anything exciting happens," I said then hung up. "Who was that?" asked Kana. "Just some friends from DA," I said. "Deamon Academy, for kids who are half or full demons who can learn to control their powers run by the devil," said Kana. "How do you know that?" I asked. Kana just shrugged and looked into a pair of sunglasses. I went out and walked around the city. I was itching to fly but I couldn't because it wasn't night and people would see me. Instead, I just walked around looking for some fun. I saw an arcade and went in hoping for some gory games. I found a game where you had to destroy as much as you could in a city in a limited amount of time. I destroyed the whole city so fast it was child's play. I got bored of that fast and saw a DDR machine. I walked over and played a hard song and got it all right. It was so fun I did it several times doing it harder and harder until I was on the hardest song. By then a crowd had gathered around to watch me. When I was done everyone was cheering. I walked off not wanting too much attention. When I got back to the apartment Kana was looking at her glasses her eyes darting around. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Research, and hacking the school system to give us all the same schedules. I also may have hacked the Pentagon and now have top-secret data. I'm not going to tell you but It's important," she said still looking at her glasses. "Wow" was the only thing I could say.
       The next day we were all walking to school, well me, Kana and Flare. "Why do I have to go? This is stupid. I've never even gone to school and I'm smart enough to defy the laws of physics so this is stupid," she kept grumbling. "Kana we went over this, you need to go to school even if you do know so much," I said. Kana groaned and slumped. "I'm guessing I can't play tricks on everyone else too?" She said. "It's killing me too," I said. All I wanted was to give everyone the scare of their lives. For the day I had worn my favorite blood red dress torn at the hem to make it jagged a blood red choker with a red gem that looked like a tear drop. And just for fun, I had put on makeup so it looked like blood was trickling down my forehead and of course a headband with devil horns. Kana was wearing just a black jumpsuit and her hair in a ponytail. Flare was wearing jeans and a shirt that said "Shut up" When we walked in everyone stared at us, including Bullet and Sapphires friends Mike and Luke. "Who are they? They look like freaks. Is that real blood? Why are they here? We don't need more crazies in this school," I heard more but I didn't care. I homeroom we had to introduce ourselves to the class. "I'm Kara, and if you piss me off I'll kill you," I said and sat down. Kana wasn't paying attention, she had her glasses. "I'm Kara," she said and sat down and looked at her glasses. "I'm Flare," said Flare. All day people stared at us. "Hey freak!" said a boy pushing me against the wall. I kept walking trying not to get mad. "Did you hear me freak? Or are you deaf?" he asked shoving me again. I kept walking. After school there was a flyer on the board, it said that anyone with bad grades would go in a school building across the street and the rules for the class was posted too. It was called Class D. I saw it and walked away. "Hey!" said Flare running up to me dragging Kana who wasn't paying attention. I snatched her glasses off her face. She leaped up and took them back and put them on. "Not funny, I need to do research on this time," she said. "And if you ever take my glasses then you're dead," she said. "Fine," I said. We met up with Bullet and Sapphire later. When we met up we talked about what to do now that we were together. "We could always play pranks on the school and make name for ourselves, and maybe be heroes on the shadows and you know, not do stuff like steal cars and punch the crap out of people for no reason," said Sapphire. "Sounds cool, but I'm not giving up the DA attacks, that's to much fun," I said. "Fine," she said. "And maybe we should pull some pranks, that would be fun, school is getting boring. Plus I want to defy gravity," said Kana who had her glasses on the top of her head. "Cool, to be honest, it would be nice if we could all be in class D," said Bullet. "Then we could be in the same class," she said. "Yeh, but that'll be hard for Kana to get bad grades," I said. "I can, after all, I school is boring, I'll just not pay attention and pick the exact opposite answers, that'll be relatively fun," she said. "Cool, see ya tomorrow," I said walking away.
    The next day O wore a dress that was white with blood stains and blood splotches on my arms and face. People stared and looked in horror. Flare decided to look like she had gotten burned by fire. And Kana wore a fake cat ear headband and she was constantly doing things on her glasses and sometimes she glared at a few people. She didn't look scary but her glare was enough and she had already shown how amazing she was a sports in gym. All day people avoided us or called us freaks. I took it as a compliment. During history, the one class we all had together Kana made several thing float in the air and write things on the board or a textbook float in the air and turn the wrong page. One kid screamed when her red pen wrote on her hand "FREAK" in jagged letters. Kana smirked the whole time. Eventually, the teacher had enough. "Who is doing that?! I know it's one of you," he said. Kana wrote next to him on the board "Lolz, why would we tell u who did it stupid," and several kids burst out laughing. He got so mad that he threw a chair across the room. I smirked. By lunch, everyone knew about it. "Hey, can we sit here?" I asked Bullet. "Sure," she said without hesitation. "Hey, aren't you the girl who mistakenly Bullet and Sapphire for other people?" asked the small one. "Yeah, so?" I said. "And you stole Mike's hat," said the tall boy pointing at Kana. "So? I was bored and you were the first people I saw and I wanted to play a prank," she said shrugging. "What's with the blood?" Asked Sapphire, it was all staged so I knew what to say without messing up. "I like blood and gore, my dad calls me a devil and I figured I might as well look the part," I said. After that, we ate silently. All our grades nosedived, including Kana. two weeks later we were all told we would enter Class D until our grades improved. Kana groaned, she hated not picking the right answer. I wasn't mad, but my dad kept calling and it was really annoying. Once even during class. I was so mad at him I said I wouldn't talk to him for a month. "Dad! I swear stop calling me I'm fine! I was fine before you came and then I didn't have some friends and now I'm not called crazy. Stop calling! I'm fine, I'll tell you everything when I get home I know, and I haven't done any DA attacks so far, so GO AWAY!" I said and hung up. "Wish I could kill him he's so overprotective," I said to myself rolling my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....