Saturday, June 10, 2017

A New World Chapter 1

I was pushed into the launcher. "LET GO OF ME!" I yelled trying to get out. They pushed me in and locked the door. I pounded on the door trying to open it. It was no use. "FIVE MINUETS UNTIL OPENING," said a speaker. "No, no, NO!" I screamed panic rising in my voice. I pounded on the door. I had to get out. "TEN, NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX, FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE, LAUNCH," said the speaker. I fell back as the launcher took off. I hit my head hard and fell into unconsciousness.
      They say when the planets aline that a small hole opens in space where the worlds meet, a world of another reality. We know this because fifty years ago someone fell out of the sky and wouldn't stop saying they were from another world, saying everything about how to get there and you needed people with a mutation in their blood and brain. It's very rare but still, people were found, around a hundred people. Some died in testing trying to send them to the other world. But the person kept saying that the planets needed to aline. So more people were found and their deaths faked. I have the mutation. No one knows what it is, but it's necessary to send us to the other world. The rocket was slow, but when I woke up I saw the hole, it was pitch black. I saw only one other launcher going towards it out of the fifty sent. They were floating in space. One had blood covering the windows. I knew they were all dead somehow. I kept going towards the hole. I fell unconscious again.
     When I woke My leg hurt so badly. "It might be broken. I need to get away from here," I said and tried to drag myself out of the wreckage of the launcher that was now destroyed. It was slow and extremely painful. I was able to make it out but it had taken what felt like hours. I heard footsteps, I knew I had to hide because I didn't know if they were friendly. I saw a tree and grabbed the first branch and pulled myself up. I went a little higher to a thick enough branch to support my weight. I saw three people come into the clearing. "What's this? It looks so strange," said one boy. "It doesn't look like we can scavage anything from it," said a girl who was tall. "Maybe someone was on it," said a smaller girl. "Maybe, I wonder what happened to them," said the boy. Just then my broken leg slipped off the edge of the branch and hit another one a few feet down. I tried to muffle my scream of pain. "Did you hear something?" asked the little girl. "Yeah it sounded like a scream," said the tall girl. I started to slip off my branch. Soon I was only hanging on with my arms but the branch was to think to wrap my arms around. "Look, a girl in the tree!" said the little girl. "Haha, very fun Yukie," said the tall girl. "But their's a girl, look!" Yukie said. "Look Kira! Look!" she said. Just then I fell, screaming to the ground. I landed on my broken leg and I saw dark spots in front of my eyes. "Holy crap! You weren't lying!" said Kira. "She has a broken leg we need to take her back," said the boy. "I told you," said Yukie sticking out her toung at Kira. Then I blacked out from the pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....