Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Bullet Train Chapter 10

Nike and Luke have no idea what happened with Nicole but they still are suspicious. "It's fine you two nothing happened," I said rolling my eyes. "Quit it, we are fine so shut up already," I said. "Fine," said Mike. "Man these past few days have been a snooze fest," I said. "They have maybe we should do something," said Luke. "How about going to a shooting range?" Asked Sapphire. "Why?" asked Mike. "My dad used to have a few guns because he liked hunting and he taught me how to shoot," lied Sapphire. A girl walked past us holding a violin case. She eyed Sapphire as she walked by. Sapphire tensed. She muttered some stuff in Italian that sounded really bad. "Sap?" I asked. "It's nothing," she said. "Tell me later," I said. "What?" asked Luke. "I didn't know you could speak Italian," said Mike. "I know a bit," said Sapphire. She said something more in Italian glaring at the girl with her eye. She said something back. "You know her?" asked Luke. "No, she just looked like someone I used to know," Sapphire lied. The girl was a new student and she seemed to shadow Sapphire all day watching her. "Knew I should have brought my things today," said Sapphire. "You can't what if you get caught," I said. "I thought you were reckless so why are you rational now?" asked Sapphire. "I don't know maybe the electricity messed with my brain," I said. After school Sapphire announced, I'm going to the shooting range need to blow off some steam," to me. "Later," I said walking away. I saw the new girl walking a few steps away for me. I ducked into a little gap between two buildings. She walked past and I grabbed her. She flipped me to the ground and pulled out a pistol. "I thought so," I said getting up, my snake slithered off my arm and wrapped around the girl's arms. "Move an inch and he'll fry your brain, you better start talking. Why are you following Sapphire? I know you used to know her," I said. She said nothing, "I sent a small shock through her and she jumped. "Tell me," I growled. "I know her, she will die for treason and I'm here to kill her," she said. "You won't because if you do then I'll fry you, and I'm not afraid to do it," I said. "So how about you run back and say you killed her ok? If you don't then you will die and you can't be saved. Ok? Good talk I never want to see you again got it?" I said and walked away from the girl stunned. When Sapphire got home she was fine. "I dealt with her," I muttered to Sapphire when she walked in. "Good," she said and went to her room. The next day Mikes fan club was talking about the new girl and me and Sapphire. "I bet B was jealous and threatened the new girl and scared her so much she left," said one girl. "I bet she saw Mike and the new girl together and was so mad that she went berzerk, I saw her talking to the new girl yesterday, it didn't look good," said another one, I smirked. Al sorts of things went around the school all day. A few days later three other girls came with the first one. "I'm so going to kill them," said Sapphire glaring at them. "Same," I said. After school Sapphire walked up to the first girl. "What the hell are you doing here? I thought you weren't allowed out of the dorms, so why are you here?" she asked. "I got much better since you were with us, and I'm the strongest now," said the girl. Sapphire laughed. "That's impossible, you know what show me, in three days in the park, show me what you've got, the others can be with you, I don't care, and if I win then you leave and never come back, I lose to you I," Sapphire said making a gun with her finger pointed it at her good eye and said "Bang, and you go back a hero. Anything can be used Don't be late or you forfeit and I win, and Bullet is fighting with me," said Sapphire. "Nice, I've wanted a good fight," I said. "Deal, but I'm not losing to you so you will," she said making a finger gun pointing at Sapphire's eye. They both smirked. "I'll look forward to seeing your new strength but you never could beat me," said Sapphire she walked away. Every one was watching. "What did they mean with the gun to her eye? Do they know each other? What happened?" buzzed through the crowd. "What was that? How do you know her, and why are you going to fight and with what?" asked Luke. "It doesn't involve you so stay out of it, it's an old rivalry between us, and it's time we ended it, so I need to get a few things and go to the shooting range if I want to live," Sapphire said. "Live you mean that this is life or death?" asked Mike. "For me, you heard what happens if I win. It's going to be awesome I've been wanting an all out fight for a while, but sometimes I do miss the agency," said Sapphire. "Agency?" asked Luke. "Where I met those girls it's for girls who get hurt really badly we get saved and have to do some jobs to repay them," said Sapphire.
      Three days later we met in the park, guns loaded. The school was watching, but at a safe distance so they wouldn't get hurt. "Three, two, one!" I shouted and we started shooting. My snake slithered through the grass shocking the girls to disorientate them. I shot too but I wasn't as good as everyone else. Soon it was just us and the first girl. The students didn't know what to say we were using guns and it looked lethal. I threw a smoke bomb and me and Sapphire ran in to grab her. She shot me in the leg and I stumbled and fell in the grass panting. Sapphire was pinned to the ground when the smoke lifted. "I win," said the girl smiling. She pulled out a gun and handed it to Sapphire. "Well? You did say you would do it id you lost," she said smiling. Then her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell to the ground. "Nice job, I must say it was kind of hard, but you'll never beat me, now run back with your tail between your knees and say that you lost. This si over," Sapphire said tossing the gun to the girl and walking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....