Monday, May 29, 2017

Hidden Chapter 4

"Hey, sorry about yesterday Lily, I guess we just got a little carried away with the search for Harley," said one of Pippy's friend the next day. "It's fine, I understand," I said and walked away. The new girl didn't say anything to me, but she gave me dirty looks when she saw me. I saw the boy who had saved me, he looked my way sometimes with a look of concern on his face. I tried to just get through the day and get home. Since my dad knew that I was Harley he told me that I could tell him when Harley was going to do something, like entering the school talent show. I saw a lot of people had seen my video I posted the day before. For the next few days, everything was normal. Until Pippy posted flyers all around school saying that every girl needed to met her in the gym after school on Friday because she wanted to find out who Harley was. We all had to come and sing one of her songs and it would all be videoed and put online for everyone to see. "I expect you'll all come," said Pippy to all of us who were looking at the poster. "Of course you all will, what am I even saying," said Pippy, she was so full of herself, but it was a good idea.
      On Friday I had no choice but to go with everyone else. Every girl went even if they couldn't sing. I was at the back so it would take a while until it was my turn. When it was my turn I sang and it sounded bad because I had screamed into my pillow for several hours that night so my voice would sound bad. "WHAT?!?! IT DIDN'T WORK?! HOW IS THAT POSIBLE? I WAS SURE IT WOULD WORK!" cried Pippy. I slipped out of the gym and ran home. "Hi, everyone! It's Harley here, and I must say at the gym it was a good attempt but I'm not going to be found that easily so everyone needs to think outside of the box. I was there don't worry but you'll need to try much harder," I said. "And I've written a new song for all my fans!" I said then started singing my new song "Loser like Me." When I was done I stopped the recording and posted the video. "Nice singing sweetie," said my dad. "Dad! You were eavesdropping on me?" I asked. "I wanted to hear Harley's new song, I thought there would be one," said my dad. I sighed and went downstairs. At school, on Monday the school's computer genius was typing faster than light on his laptop. "What's going on?" I asked a kid looking over his shoulder. "Thinking outside the box, Harry is finding where Harley posts her videos, she always does it in the same room and it looks like a bedroom so we can find out where she lives than find out who lives there from the school," he said. Crap it was amazing, which meant I was screwed. "How long will it take?" I asked. "I don't know but it's hard to track the exact location of something fast it will probably take all day," he said. I walked away that was a relief, I posted the videos on my laptop. In homeroom, I took out my laptop and turned the brightness low so people couldn't see what I saw doing. I went on my youtube account and turned off location services so people couldn't track my IP address. I didn't know if it would work so I went on find my iPhone and tried to see where my laptop was it was like it had disappeared. Perfect. "Excuse me, everyone, we have a new student, meet Kitty," said the teacher. Everyone stared at Kitty. She was an amazing internet idol, what was she doing here? "Hi, I'm Kitty," she said and sat next to me in the empty seat in the back. The school was abuzz with the news and people were distracted from finding Harley for a little while. "Lilly, can you show Kitty around?" asked my teacher. I nodded. Kitty was really chatty and hyper. At lunch, she sat with me and didn't notice all the cool kids giving me the stink eye because I was the one showing her around. "Why did you move here?" I asked. "I want to meet Harley she so cool and I've always wanted to meet her," she said. "No one has had any luck finding her and it's like she knows everything that people are planning so it's next to impossible to find her. "I know, I watch all of Harley's videos I know that everyone's having a hard time and I wanted to help since I'm also a celeb I have insider information. I bet I can find her," said Kitty. "WHAT! This can't be!" We heard someone yell. It was the computer nerd of the school. "What's happening?" asked Kitty. "He's the school computer nerd and he's trying to track down Harley's location, I guess it failed," I said shrugging. "You don't seem interested in the search for Harley," said Kitty. "I am it's just that I don't show it," I said. "Why not? I think I would want to show I'm interested," said Kitty. She snapped a picture of me with her phone. "Hey!" I protested. "Wait," said Kitty. "Got it!" she said and showed me her phone. She had gotten a picture of Harley in a mask and pasted the mask over my face it was a perfect fit. "That was easy, I thought it would be someone who stayed under the radar at school, and in the contest video you had a sore throat and so did Harley when she posted her video the same day I knew it wasn't a coincidence," said Kitty. "But I won't tell anyone I know how crazy it would be if everyone found out, I must say you are pretty smart being able to foil everyones plans and not getting caught," said Kitty. "Thanks," I said, well it looked Like someone knew I was Harley and not only that it was Kitty the super famous pop idol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WId9lXw1wZU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....