Friday, May 12, 2017

The Great War Part 3 (Bullet Train) FYI this chapter is rather violent and bloody so be prepared

I watched Kate walk into the mist with her head low. She knew what was coming and it would be bad. We waited in suspense. Then we heard a scream. We all flinched because we knew it was Kate who was screaming, she would be dead now. "Come on, we must fight," I said wiping away a single tear from my eye. "I'm coming for you sister," we heard someone say in a sickly sweet sing-song voice. Nicole/Kara walked into the mist. I followed her and the others did the same. We saw a girl looking a little like Nicole but she had small fangs that poked out of her mouth like a vampire. She giggled and said "It's so nice to see some people who think they kill me, but I will not die so easily," she said grinning. "Well we aren't going to stop fighting until you are dead," said Jenny with her metal claws out. We all lunged in perfect unison. Yin had several guards Viper took two out then I pulled out twin daggers and fought the third. Everyone else was fighting a guard, but Nicole was fighting Yin with her katana. "Join me, sister, we can rule the universe together, you can get revenge on everyone who hurt you, we will be the killers of humanity," said Yin as they fought. Nicole paused for a split second. "No, I will never loose my humanity, unlike you I was raised like a human. My mother was human and I will never give her up I never knew her but I know she would want me to hold onto my humanity and everything else I love and never stop fighting," said Nicole gritting her teeth. "Then I must kill you sister, I will make it very painful and you will wish you had joined me," said Yin smiling evilly. I threw one of my daggers at Yin and nailed her in the side she lost her balance and fell. Nicole landed next to her and stabbed her katana in Yin's arm. Yin gasped from the pain. "I hate hurting people to such a degree but now I have no choice now, you will suffer for all the pain you have caused," said Nicole darkly. "You caused pain to sister, so much pain and for what? Revenge?" asked Yin. "It was nothing, I could make their nightmares come to life but I didn't they all rejected me called me crazy and looked at me like I was a freak, so I did the same to them," Nicole growled and stabbed Yin in the other arm. I stabbed Yin's legs with my daggers. "You should kill her Nicole," I said. "No, I will not kill her, but she must pay," said Nicole and cut off all of Yin's limbs. Blood gushed out. Yin screamed. I saw Nicole and everyone else fade then I faded too. I opened my eyes and saw I was in the hospital Mike and Luke watching me. "Why am I in the hospital?" I asked confused but then the fight came rushing back. I gasped and clutched my head. "Are you ok Bullet? You were in such a deep sleep when we got home we took you here, you've been out for a week," said Mike. "That means it was all a dream," I muttered to myself. "Huh?" said Luke. "Nothing!" I said smiling, "I'm fine," I said. Then I saw a newspaper and it had a picture of Sapphire with blood surrounding her. "Who's that?" I asked pointing at the newspaper. "Oh a few days ago a girl was found with blood around her, she is in the hospital, and apparently she's alive and in this hospital in intensive care," said Luke. "Can I see her?" I asked. "I don't know, I don't think so since you don't know each other," said Mike. "I have to see her!" I shouted. The boys jumped. "I had a dream about her I think, and I need to talk to her," I said jumping out of bed. I saw Viper move a little on my arm. I willed him to be still. "It might just be a coincidence," said Mike. "It's not and I need to talk to her! I have to!" I yelled. "What's going on here?" asked a nurse who walked in. "The girl in the newspaper I know her and I need to see her right now!" I said to her. "I guess you can see her, but she is on a machine to keep her alive, we're going to pull the plug tonight," she said and took me to her room. I saw Sapphire, she was pale and barely breathing. I closed the door. "Hey Sapphire, it's Bullet Train, please wake up I need to talk to you. How did you get shot? I know it was for something, I need answers," I whispered to her. I heard a small gasp. I looked Sapphires eyes were open. "Saphire wake up," I said touching her arm. "Am I dead this time? Are we all dead, we must be," said Sapphire sleepily. "No, wake up Sapphire. We need to talk and you need to live," I said shaking Sapphire's arm. She sat bolt upright. "Wh-what? Where am I? Why am I not in Italy at home? Bullet, how are you here, we are from different worlds are we not?" asked Sapphire looking at me confused. "Kate must have lied, I'm glad you are alive, can you walk?" I asked. "I think so," said Sapphire. She limped to the door, with me helping her. "So it wasn't a dream? We couldn't have had the same dream, it must have been real," murmured Sapphire. "I'm certain it was and we should find the others if we can," I said. "Soon, need rest and so does everyone else," said Sapphire. "Yes but for now you should stay with me, I want to know what happened to you," I said. I saw Sapphire was wearing an eyepatch. "You got shot in the eye?" I asked. "Yes, I thought I would die, Kate must have used the last of her magic to save us all," said Sapphire. "Bullet, who is this? Why and how do you know her?" asked Luke. "We know each other ok," I said. "Bullet it a good fighter," said Sapphire. "We know, can you tell us who this is?" asked Mike. "This is my friend Sapphire and she was shot in the eye," I said. "Sapphire that's Luke and Mike. Now let's get out of here," I said helping Sapphire out the door with Luke and Mike staring st us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....