Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Nutty Nicole Chapter 27

I woke up a few days after the battle. We had done the attack and it was awesome, and me falling down the stairs was a good thing, because I said I thought someone from the Demon Academy pushed me down the stairs and tried to hurt me and when it didn't work they attacked me and Rachel. Everything was amazing. I wonder about Bullet Train and Sapphire and everyone else, Kate said we lived in different worlds but I didn't know if she was telling the truth. "A supposed sighting of a member of the Demon Academy in Los Angela at a privet school by a girl who was recently in a coma and a girl with one eye, people don't know what to make of it so everyone is terrified that they will get attacked." said a reporter on the radio. "That's strange we didn't do anything, I wonder who it was," I said. "Maybe it was Bullet," I said remembering Bullet saying she lived in LA and went to a private school. "Dad! I need to check something out in LA!" I called to him and I jumped out the window and took flight. I traveled all night until I got to LA. I hid my devil features with magic. I landed in a park in a rich neighborhood. I sat in a tree and waited until dawn which was only a little ways away. I watched kids walk to school until I saw a group of four walking side by side and talking to each other. "What the heck is the Deamon Academy and why did you say you thought you saw someone with the mark?" asked a boy. "No reason," said a girl. "Come on Bullet tell us the truth," said the other boy. It was Bullet and Sapphire! I jumped down and gave a sharp taxi cab whistle. All four looked at me. Bullet and Sapphire stared at me. "What was that for? I swear you could have blown an eardrum of someone in a twenty-mile radius" said one of the boys. I walked up to them and grabbed Bullet and Sapphire by the arm and ran dragging them with me. I heard the boys shout, but I didn't stop until they couldn't see us. "What was the sighting about? I know it wasn't one of my friends so why did you do it?" I asked. "We thought you were behind it so we had to get your attention and the media's. So we pretended to see someone from the Demon Academy, and our plan worked," said Bullet. "Nice, we'll take later I'll be in the tallest tree at the very top, waiting," I said just then the boys came running into view. I bolted off. I hid and heard them talk. "What happened?" asked the older boy. "Nothing that girl mistook us for someone else," lied Bullet. "Fine, come on we need to go or we'll get in trouble," said the other boy. I waited in the tallest tree in the park for a few hours until I got bored. I sat in the tree for what felt like an eternity. Then I saw Bullet and Sapphire. I leaped out of the tree landing on my feet making them jump. "Nice to see you finally," I said. "You too I guess," said Sapphire. "So now tell me why other than the fact you wanted to contact me you chose a Demon Academy sighting? I would have come for something like fake shooters in that school you go too," I said. "We didn't know," said Sapphire. I heard a twig snap and ran to the bush it came from and pulled out the two boys Bullet and Sapphire had been walking with. "Why are you spying on us?" I asked. "We weren't we were looking at birds," said a boy. "Lier," I said and picked him up by the collar of his shirt. "Tell me the truth or I'll send you to hell and back," I threatened. "No," said the other boy. "Hey! Bullet does you two mind if I kill these boys and sent them to hell, then I'll torture their soul for eternity," I called behind my shoulder. "Don't do it, not yet anyway," said Bullet. "Fine," I said. "Now tell me the truth," I said to the boys again. "Fine we were spying on you but only because we were worried about Sapphire and Bullet," said the younger boy. I dropped them to the ground. "Who are you? Bullet said that you mistook her and Sapphire for someone else," said the older one. "I won't tell you because it doesn't involve you," I said. The boys stared at me. "Umm, don't mean to alarm you, but your" Bullet said then coughed. I looked to my side and saw one of my wings. "Crap," I said. The magic had worn off because I was mad. "What are you?" asked one of the boys. "Right now P,Oed" I said and koncked them both on the head. "They won't remember seeing me." I said and hid my devil fetures again. "I need to go now, want to plan my next attack, if you want you two can help me," I said. "No thanks, but it's good to see you," said Bullet. I flew off heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....