Saturday, May 20, 2017

Cat Thief Chapter 21

"Jenny! Wake up!" I heard Nick say shaking my shoulders. I saw his worried face and sat bolt upright. My hands were on stone and I looked down and saw my metal claws. "What happened?" I asked knowing not to talk about everything that had happened with Yin and everyone else. "You got shot with a stray sleeping dart, you were out for two hours," said Nick. "Well thanks for getting me out there," I said then I heard a helicopter. I looked up and saw it had the flag of a nearby kingdom painted on the side. "Come with me, princess! You can't stay here," said a man at least thirty-five holding his hand out for me. I took it and pulled myself up then Nick got on. "We're glad to find you. We've been looking for you ever since you faked your own kidnapping and death," he said. "Why? Are you going to take my to the king?" I asked. "Of course not! We are going to a nearby kingdom, the princess wants to meet you and wants to overthrow your father, he is a greedy cruel man who wants power over the whole world. Our princess sees him as a threat to the world and a few of the other kingdoms agree but we need you. With you, we are sure to win. You can become queen and your father will get what he deserves." said the man. "I will decide to help you when I see your princess, but I do want to stop my father," I said.
    I was lead into the palace by the man. I saw a girl around seventeen with full battle armor. The man dropped to his knees, in front of her. "Princess," he said and got up. "I see you got Princess Jenny like I asked," she said. "It's nice to meet you," I said. "As to you. I'm sure you were briefed on the way here. So I have no need to explain to you," said the princess. "I heard it, but I want to ask why you are in on this plan now? Why not before?" I asked. "I wasn't interested before because it didn't concern me but now it does," she said. "And why do you need me? If I remember right you have the most powerful army on the content so why do you need me and several other kingdoms help?" I asked. "Your father is heavily guarded we alone will not be able to breach his defenses," she said. "I still don't see why you need me," I said. "You know your way around the kingdom," she said then walked away.  "Princess Mavis of the war kingdom she is known for looking for any opportunity to go to war, her mother died when she was little her father is extremely sick and no one knows when he will get better and what he is sick with but their so no known cure for it," I muttered under my breath. Something strange was going on and I was going to find out what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....