Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Great War Part 2 (Jenny)

I've managed to make a system in this world so I can make weapons out of the dirt. Bullet Train is getting really good with her snake, it's kind of creepy, most of the time it's curled up on her arm as a tattoo but she summons it and practices using its power. I'm mostly making bullets for the guns. I made nails that I can put on my nails so when I want to claws that are razor sharp steel a foot long come out. It's amazing. I spar with Flare. She uses magic daggers but I'm fast and can dodge them easily. Sapphire mostly mopes and shoots things when she wants to. When I'm not making weapons or sparing I'm resting, saving my energy for the big battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....