Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Serious matters we ALL need to take seriously

Hey everyone. I thought I should do something a little different. I know not a lot of people read this but this an important issue to me and it should be for everyone all around the world. Today on the news everyone is talking about the senator Jeff Flake. He spoke over Trump saying he couldn't be a Republican with him in office and is retiring early. Later another republican spoke out against Trump. Some people may think that this issue is going to die down soon. But I know it won't with those words I felt the spark of rebellion and change. I know what that spark feels like I have read so much about change. I know that it won't die down, people will start to speak up. And they will be heard they must be heard. Ever since the election I've known that Trump would be a bad president. I now know I'm right. It is my firm belief that Trump is tearing apart America and maybe the world. I love my country and I'm worried about what will happen if Trump continues to lead. Our relations with North Korea are tenser than ever before because of Trump. He always has something to say. That can be good at times but in this situation, it is a bad thing, Trump is able to say all the wrong things. I fear that World War three will start with him in the presidency. I know that electing Trump was a bad idea. In a matter of months, he has unraveled everything Obama accomplished. I fear what will happen if we are a target of a nuclear war with North Korea. America will not be the only target. Everyone will suffer people will die. I may only be one person but my beliefs are strong and my words are true. I want what's best for my country and my world. Please help spread this article. People need to see this. The spark is here and we can feed it and make a difference or let it die. I will feed this spark. I will not be silenced. Everyone matters and I'm tired of keeping these thoughts to myself. I don't expect this to go viral, I don't expect anything. I just want peace of mind. These thoughts have plagued me and I will not let them any longer. This is more than one person, one country. This about everyone and we need to make a difference.
-Star🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....