Saturday, October 21, 2017

A new Life Chapter 3

I've been on the run for the good part of a month. I don't mind it's nice to have the rush. I'm working on hacking into the CIA and Pentagon to try and see if I'm in the system then tell time what I know about the agency. I learned that I was working for the bad guys. I feel stupid about it. I should have known they were lying to me but I didn't. I've been hacking for a few years so I'm not as good at some of the other girls at the agency. I was more of a combat girl. There had been a runaway report for me and people are looking for me. I know BT and the boys aren't going to say anything. I stay inconspicuous staying in the shadows. I don't dare talk to anyone I keep my eyes hidden. My most recognizable feature is my one eye. But I know that I'll have my eye back soon. The Agency is small strong and most of all nothing is known about them. I was one of them I'm the CIA's biggest chance of stopping The Agency. And if they say they don't need me then I will take the agency down on my own. I get an alert saying the Pentagon found out I was in the system. I quickly set up a DM they demand who I am and how I was able to get in and if I didn't tell them or I lied then they will find me. I sent a picture of my picture in the missing paper that's everywhere. They say I shouldn't be messing around. I had a backup for if they didn't think it was me. The armed runaway who wasn't afraid to kill. I go to a nearby public event and take a picture of my face. They demand what I want, I see agents walking towards me planning on grabbing me if necessary. I let them get me. One tries to grab me so I glide to the right and trip them so they fall flat on their face. My face is hidden so people don't know who I am but I plan to reveal myself. As eth first one gets up another one tries to restrain me. I break free and punch them in the nose hard. The one that tripped and a new one comes at me, I fight them effortlessly and when I turn to take on another attack my hood falls like I knew it would. People see me and someone screams. People run away from me. When everyone is away an agent takes out his gun. "Nice try, gonna shoot out my other eye? I wouldn't if I were you. But then again I could always kill you, but I'm not going to because well, I can't tell you. You probably don't even know who I am and what I've done. If you want I can do you the favor," I say pulling out my handgun and I point it at my eye. But before I do know this: I'm from the Agency, the small powerful terrorist organization. I can't help you stop them. But if I die then you are going to be blamed," I pay putting pressure on the trigger. I'm not scared of death I embrace it. "Wait!" says one of the agents another tackles me knocking the gun from my hand. They restrain me and handcuff me. I smirk. This is just what I want, and they don't know it. I'm in the Pentagon an hour later in a white room with a bed and a giant bulletproof window. And of course, a small room for someone to interrogate me in while making sure I don't hurt them. But I won't because I know that with them on my good side I can get my revenge. Someone walks in. "Nice to meet you we've been looking for you for a while. Nothing is known about you. No birth record no fingerprint and no parents. All we know have you shot yourself in the eye a year ago and lived. Then you went to LA to live with a "friend" but no one knows how you know the girl who is your friend. She just demanded to see you because she had been in a coma at the same hospital. You also got in a few fights at school with other girls who you seemed to know. You threatened them and pointed a finger gun at your eye and their eye. We don't know what it means but you seemed to have a really big fight with BB guns in the park. And then you run away after shooting some school shooters the same say prince Ben was killed, supposedly. You better start telling me what happened," he said looking at me. "I think you might want to know what I know about the agency. I was one of the best agents theirs. You know the massacre on the fancy school a while back? It was me, I had some help thy killed a few people but I killed most of them. I also killed Ben's brother and then Ben. Also My parents tried to kill me when I was little which is how I got into the mess. I did try to kill myself but failed. I was helping a target who I decided not to kill even though I tried and made it look like an acident. I haked into the Pentagon as you know. That finger gun thing with the girls was a challenge they where going to kill me for getting away. Of course, we couldn't use real guns but we still had a fight," I say. "That enough for you? Or do I need to tell you anything else?" I say sitting on the bed swinging my legs since the bed is a few feet up from the ground. "I'm also not entirely human, obviously. If I was I would be dead," I say. The detective? Wrote everything I said in a notebook. "And if you care I want to help you take out the Agency. But I won't tell you anything unless I get to take every. Single. On. Of. Them. Out, and by out I mean I get to kill all of them or you'll be in the dark with no way to stop them. So you chose and soon. Or I will for you," I say smiling sweetly acting like I was talking about something at the mall I saw with a friend. "Oh, and I won't kill anyone here if I get to take out the Agency. So think of it as me sparing you, after all, I could kill out in a split second," I say. The man leaves. No one comes to talk to me for the rest of the day. "It's a ggood thing I lived or I wouldn't be able to get my revenge, killing everyone their in a buitful bloody death. Just like they diserve," I say to muself a few hours after my little talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....