Saturday, October 7, 2017

Nutty Nicole Chapter 1 (ReWrite)

The doctors say that they can't help me, I'm unnatural, and I will never be normal. I don't care It's fine if I'm not normal, what is normal anyway? I walk to school and see Sophie. "Hey, Sophie!" I said running up to her smiling. "Oh hey Nicole," she says smiling at me, I know it's fake. I know many things, I pretend to be crazy and an airhead, but I know what people say about me. I know that People call my Nutty Nicole. I also know Sophie told everyone I'm crazy and should be in an asylum because if I'm not someone will get hurt. I know someone will, namely Sophie and her friends who laugh behind my back. "Hi Nathan," I say when I see him. "Hi Nicole," he says smiling at me. I giggle. "I'm so excited to see that new horror movie! My mom said that I could go for my birthday and she said you could come because we're such good friends," I said beaming. I love gore. I know that I like it too much for an almost-thirteen-year-old. My birthday is October tenth. "I'm not that into horror movies," said Sophie. "But it's not that scary. It just has some blood, and it's not like it's based on a true story, unfortunately," I said. "Please? I'll get you something from the snack place and it's in 3D for a limited time. Come on, it's going to be fun!" I said rocking on the balls of my feet. "Fine," Sophie grumbles.
       That Saturday we see the horror movie and it's super bloody and AMAZING! Sophie screamed so many times when she screamed I laughed. "That was so fun!" I say laughing when I come out of the theater. Sophie has a look of pure terror on her face. When we get home I go to my room and open a vent that leads to the kitchen. "I don't know if I can do this anymore, I love her like my own daughter, but she is terrorizing Sophie and I don't think she cares and if she does it's for some twisted reason," says my mom on the verge of tears. "I've seen the emotion in her eyes, I know she feels emotions like everyone else but they're different. And we said we would raise her you know that. She is our daughter and even if she is different she is human," said my dad. "Is she? Is she human? I've never seen anyone else's child love blood and gore at such a young age she's thirteen tomorrow. I love her but she is not natural, we both know that but we took her anyway, I can't-do this again. I'll see you in the morning," said my mom going to their room. I close the vent. They say things like that a lot. I don't know what it means but I know I'll find out soon.
     When I wake up I get ready in my "normal" clothes that don't like cool that I make myself out of clothes I get from stores. I Watch people making notes in my head about who does what. I do it almost subconsciously I also note who would be better at helping me get my payback. My payback will not be small feet, and I need all the help I can get.
        At school a few days later I go to the bathroom during class and when I do I take out something in my coat. I designed it so that it will ooze out a blood-like substance for hours. A few hours later I hear a scream. I see the blood leaking out of the door slowly and smoothly. I bend down to touch some and it is almost exactly like blood. the only difference this has is that it's not from a living creature, it's entirely man-made by me. People run when they see it. I just watch it slowly ooze out from the crack. I'm mesmerized by it and so are other people. This is only the beginning of my pay back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....