Tuesday, October 24, 2017

A new Life Chapter 4

I'm getting bored in my cell I didn't know how much time has past but I know it's only been about two days. I'm restless walking around my small little room. "What do you want?" I call hearing the light footsteps of someone. "I know you're there just tell me what you want," I say trying to not scream out a death threat. "Stay or leave I don't care," I say and sit down my back to the glass. I start meditating. "Why's she here? Do you know if she's for real? Do you think she'll go berserk if we come out? Will she try to kill us," I heard some little kids say. "I wonder why there are kids watching me, rather strange the CIA would let kids roam the halls especially with a DANGEROUS PSYCHOPATHIC KILLER several feet away who can hear EVERYTHING they say," I must to myself. "She can hear us?" says a high-pitched voice. A girl about eight or nine and maybe three other kids with her the same age. Two boys and two girls including the one who just talked. "I can, I know exactly what you're saying, I have great hearing. Trust me I'm not that scary. Well at least I'm not scary all the time," I say. Just then I see an eye that's a hazel brown through the corner of my eye. "I don't bite," I say turning around to face them. "You really do have one eye!" says the little boy. "Yes I do," I say. The other crap out from the corner too. I was right four kids all eight or nine. "Why are you four here? You seem a little young to be in the Pentagon," I say. "We're part of a group training to be MPH!" says a little girl. her mouth covered by the first boy with hazel eyes. "Top secret, I thought so. I guess we're all top secret," I say smiling. "How are you top secret?" asked the other little girl who was the one I heard first, she always has a little fear in her voice. "I know a few secrets that's why I came here. Because I'm a good guy now," I say. "Then why are you in a top security cell?" asked the boy who was covering the girl's mouth. "I'm not sure. What are your names? I'm Sapphire," I say. "I'm Harry, this is Tommy that's Molly the scaredy cat and that is Alisa the blabbermouth," says Harry the boy with hazel eyes. "Cool," I say looking at them. "What are you four doing here? I thought you escaped again to get candy," says an older man glaring the kids. "Sorry," says Harry. "It was my fault I wanted to see her," says Molly. "No, it was mine! I wanted to see if she had only one eye," says Alisa. "I wanted to explore and we got lost and I dragged the others along," says Tommy. "I wanted to see if we could find any secret hiding spot it's my fault," said Harry. I smile it's cute how they all take the blame. "I really should separate you four," says the man. "No!" they all cry. "And to be talking to her no less," he says. "Come on! I can't do anything and their kids! Plus I was bored I figured they were allowed to talk to me I didn't know they had snuck off," I say mad that I'm thought of as a child killer. "I wouldn't put anything past scum like you," he says glaring. I glare back. "And to think I came here to see if I could get help. I guess I'll have to kill everyone at the agency myself and then say the CIA refused to help me because of my past. They saved my life I didn't have a choice," I say getting mad. "What's she talking about?" asked Molly. "Nothing, she's lying. She will always lie," he says taking the kids away. "I would never lie about The Agency. I'm your only hope of stopping it. I'm the best of The Agency and I can help you. Or I could let them slaughter you all," I say letting what I said sink in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....