Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Curse of Magic Chapter 16

Nico and I left LA two months ago. We don't talk about what happened. We go around the world hunting witches. We are going to fight Walpurgisnacht soon. I no longer work for Homura I might as well had killed those people I made magical girls. "Come on, we're going to be late. Wake up Kata," says Nico pocking me. "Nooo! More sleep!" I say then mutter curses in different languages. "Do you want another detention? If you get another for being late I'm not going hunting for you," says Nico. "Fine! Get out and give me a minute," I say throwing a pillow at Nico. when I'm done I come out of my small room and grab some toast. "You took forever, come on we need to go," says Nico dragging me out of the apartment. We got to school with seconds to spare. When I get to homeroom I sit in the back of the class. I don't really care what the teacher says in homeroom so I flip down my headband/VR glasses thing. I flip through news feeds because I'm bored when one caught my eye. "The young one-eyed girl who ran away a month ago from her home was caught by the CIA. she came to an event in Washington D.C hiding her identity. She fought the agents until one pointed a gun at her. She seemed to smirk and pulled out a gun of her own. She pointed it at her own eye and said something, we don't know what but it was clear she was prepared to kill herself if she had to. More about this later," said the news feed. I flipped up my headband in shock. "Katie do you want to tell the class something?" asked the teacher. "No," I say swallowing my shock.
       At lunch, I tell Nico. "Sapphire is in D.C," I report I know Nico wanted to know what happened to her. "That's nice," he says. "No, it's not! She got arrested by the CIA and she almost shot herself in her good eye. When she was taken away I swear I saw her smirk. I swear she can't keep out of trouble with anyone," I say rolling my eyes. "We should tell the others later, after school," said Nico. "I'm sure they'll find out soon," I say. After lunch, I got to science. It's kinda fun when we do experiments. But today I'm not listening, I'm thinking about why the freaking hell Sapphire would put a gun to her eye. She told me she is going to take down the agency and kill every person there. I think she wants the CIA to "help" and by that we all know means so they can give her better guns and maybe a new eye. I know she can do it alone but I also know Sapphire it all about bloodshed and with bigger better guns she will get just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....