Thursday, November 9, 2017

Bullet Train Chapter 15

I see my sister around school almost all the time I act like nothings wrong like she's not there that's the only thing I can do. Then I see the news. "OMG! Did you hear?! You know Sapphire that girl with one eye and how she ran away? Well, they're saying she was in a terorist group before she came here and that's how she lost her eye. And she fought some secret service in DC and was taken to the Pentagon so she can't hurt anyone," says a girl in the hall near my locker talking to my friend. I search Sapphires name and Pentagon and find the video of her fight and I smirk. Kara gave me contacts with little computers so I can look up things and no one will know not even Luke and Mike.  At lunch, I tell them about what I heard. "She was a terrorist?! and you knew her? Did you know? Why aren't we being questioned?" said Mike. We'll get questioned within the next week and I didn't know,"I say. "But she put up an amazing fight against fully trained secret service but I think she was trying to not kill them even though she brought out a gun for leverage she pointed it at her eye," I say. "Her eye? Why would she point a gun at her eye?" says Mike. "It's her only weak point the only place a gun wound can kill her so she had to point it at her eye since she shot out the other one a little before we met," I say. "B, Mike, and Luke come to the office now," the loudspeaker said. "We know nothing about Sapphire, got it? She said they would come for us and if you want to help her stay alive you'll do it and the fact that I'll kill you if you say anything I said," I say as we walk. I'm taken into a room on my own with a cop to be questioned. "What do you know about Sapphire?" he demanded. "She's my friend and she was a bodyguard for the missing prince Ben's little brother briefly before someone was able to kill him, she saved his life several times. They were walking to school when some thugs attacked them and immobilized Sapphire and killed the kid right in front of her. She broke free and kill ed them after that and went to school not wanting people to worry she didn't say what happened," I say. "Is that right? Do you know she was once in a terrorist organization where she killed hundreds of innocent people?" said the cop. "No Sapphire never talked about her past. I know nothing," I say leaving.  I contact the others and ask if they know, Kata did but Nicole didn't because she's been busy with the DA helping her dad with new transfer students. "That's so cool, when she gets her revenge I'm going to take their souls to hell. Uncle Grimm is going to teach me some things about death and how to collect souls. He might even let me help him gather corrupt souls sometimes. I know a few people who would love to have a few to experiment on and everything," says Nicole. "Kara! Come down here it's almost time!" called Nicole's dad. "I'll be down in a second dad!" She yells. "Time for what? I ask. "I'm teaching a class on how to act crazy and how to make the best fake blood," says Nicole grinning. "I won't keep you waiting," I say hanging up. "How's Nicole?" asks Mike. "She's good having a bunch of fun she's even meeting her uncle so that's cool. I can't wait to see her soon maybe she can help decorate for Halloween," I say. "God no! You saw her locker and room right? It's horrible! So creepy I almost threw up she had dried blood on the walls and god I can't even describe it," says Mike cringing. "You should see her room at her dad's place it's so cool," I say. Mike gags I laugh. "I wonder what Sapphire's doing. Maybe already on her way to Italy or maybe she's still in a cell waiting for them to let her out. I wonder if she's already gotten her new eye," I muse. "Huh?" says Luke. "Nothing," I say.
        The next day I'm walking to school when I see nonother than Nicole. "Hey whatcha doing here? I thought you were with your uncle," I said. "I am, but we need to go now. Sapphire needs us. I can sense her soul and it's fading from her body fast. She could die very soon and she can't die we need her. Theirs still a battle we need to fight," says Nicole grabbing me. I see The Grimm Reaper Nicoles uncle in a car waiting for us. "Good you got her we need to go now," he says starting the engine. "What's wrong why is Sapphire in danger?" I demand. "We don't know but she will die within the next two weeks if we don't stop her," says Nicole. A few hours later we stop. "We need to get Kata, we can't get Kara because you know why. Come on their's no time to waste" says Nicole pulling me out of the car. I sprint as fast as I can. I see Kata and grab her arm. She attacks me. "It's me, we need to go now. I'll explain in a minute but it's serious," I say dragging Kata to the car. "What's going on?! I was going hunting! You better explain this right now. "Sapphires in danger she'll di?e in the next two weeks. We need to stop her," I say. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET GOING THEN!!!!!" Yelled Kata then she cursed in a multitude of languages. "Nicole You have strange friends but I can't complain I'm the Grimm Reaper and your the devil's daughter," says Nicole's uncle. "Can we go?" "Yeah come on! Sapphires going to die!" says Kata. We zoom off into the distnce...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....