Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The Curse of Magic Chapter 17

Sapphire got a happy ending. I'm happy for her I am, but I'll miss her. There will be no funeral but we'll mourn for her. Nicole said she would find Sapphire's soul in the underworld somehow and she would try and split it I guess to make it so we can have a little bit of her with us. She'll be missed we need to tell Kitty but with her, in a different time, we can't really tell her. "What do we do now? I'm going to stay with Nico and try to live a normal life as I can if that's even possible," I say we're in an old building. "I'm going to go back to the DA keep an eye on the Agency make sure they keep their promise and try to get closer to my dad not yell at him so much and see if he'll give me some more freedom," says Nicole. "I have to tell you guys something. I wish Sapphire could know but well she's gone. You know how I don't remember anything before the gang right? Well I met this girl she looked familiar and she called me Sara and said she's my sister. I want to try and find out about my past. Mike and Luke don't know about it. You guys are the first people I've told. I want to know who I was before this. I tried outrunning it but I can't and I don't want to, I've been running for five years I'm not running anymore," Bullet says. "I get that it's like what happened to Mami. Tell us if you need anything that goes for everyone," I say. "See you guys next time," I say teleporting home to Nico glaring at me. "Hi," I say. "I heard about Sapphire is she really dead?" asked Nico looking concerned. "Nicole's uncle the Grimm Reaper erased her memories and made her human so she could have a normal life. He also changed her appearance. Everyone thinks Sapphire is dead and she is her soul is gone. Bullet called the news station in the name of the DA about Sapphire saying that she was a good person She explained why Sapphire did what she did. Sapphire would have wanted us to do it. It feels like a dream though. I didn't think she would just go. She was a good friend and I can't imagine this world without her," I say tearing up. "I get it but next time give me a little warning," says Nico. "I'll try but you know I don't know what will happen next," I say. "I get it," Nico says smiling.
      The next day When I go to school everyone is talking about the call on the news and Sapphire's death. When I heard a guy say she deserved it I wanted to kill him or show him real fear. I glared at the ground. "Keep it together," Nico said and walked off to his class since he was a year older than me. "OMG! That girl Sapphire was crazy! I mean why would anyone kill people she's our age! And in that call they like didn't know what they were talking about. I mean who Kill people for revenge and shoots themselves in the eye?! That was all so fake," says someone. I grit my teeth. By lunch, I swear I'm going to tell Nicole and Bullet and the rest of the DA to put fear in their souls. "Are you going to eat or plot ways to kill people for talking bad about your best friend?" says Nico. "Both. First I'll strike fear in these peoples souls then I'll send their souls to hell and then I'll eat," I say still gritting my teeth. Someone sits next to me and I flinch away from them. "Hey is it true you knew Sapphire and the rest of her weird friends in LA?" he says. I glare at him. "Why do you give a damn?" I say. Nico gives me a look saying calm down. I curse at him in Japanese saying to shut up and he's not my brother. He just says Mami told me to take care of you so I guess I kind of am. "You wanna go?!" I demand in English standing up suddenly glaring at Nico. He just rolls his eyes. "Right here right now. Or are you to Chicken?" I taunt in English. "No I just don't want to hurt you, can you not make a scene? I'd prefer a quiet lunch for once," he says in Japanese. I smirk. "No way so wanna go or not?" I demand. "Nope, I don't really feel like a fight today come on you've had a rough few days I mean you where pretty sick so can you just sit down?" said Nico in English. "Fine but I'm so getting you later," I say. "Do you know Sapphire and her friends or not?" the boy asks. "Why should I tell you? I know nothing so leave me alone," I lie. "It sounds like you do," he says prodding. "I know nothing now get out of my face. You heard what they said. The DA will go after anyone who disrespects an ally and she was an Ally so I would watch myself if I were you. You never know who's watching waiting to report to the DA about it and plan an attack," I say. "But I'm not you so I don't really care but disrespect the dead one more time and you will pay. I'll make sure of it so keep your nose out of places it doesn't belong," I say. Nico just shakes his head. "What?" I demand. "Nothing just thinking maybe you could have been a little less creepy and I don't know DA spy material. But it is our job so whatever it's not like people will connect the dots," says Nico in Japanese. "It was fine. Now can we stop talking about the DA?" I ask. "Fine but I'm not helping you if they do find out," he says. "You jerk," I mutter. The rest of the day I hear more about Sapphire and I want to scream. One the way home I call Nicole and Bullet on my VR headband. "I'm going crazy already and it's only been a day. I swear if they even mention Sapphire I'm going to make that whole miserable school fear for their lives. You guys wanna help?" I say to them on the way home. "I can't I'm looking for Sapphire's soul," says Nicole I can see that she's in Hell looking for Sapphire's soul. "Bullet?" I ask. "I can't I need to deal with Mike and Luke plus I need to find about about my past and I can't put it off any longer," says Bullet. "Fine, I'll do it on my own. Bye guys talk later," I say breaking the link. "Crap I guess I need to do it on my own. But how?" I say to myself in Greek. I start thinking of different ways to make the whole school pay then I think of the perfect thing. "Please don't tell me your plotting something? The last time you did when you where eight me and Mami ended up cleaning up the mess and you almost got expelled from school," says Nico with dread. "I am, but I won't involve you... Yet," I say grinning. Nico does a facepalm. "Great, I'm so not defending you when you get expelled though," he says. "I won't get caught. I'll just give you-know-who a little visit," I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....