Friday, November 17, 2017

Nutty Nicole Chapter 30

Sapphire's death hit us all hard. I've been searching the underworld looking for her soul. I'm going to find it. I must. I can sense it faintly but I can't tell where it is. I've been searching every day looking for it. Uncle Grimm is helping but he can only do so much. His job is to collect and take lost should to the underworld not find them. It's been only a few days but I want to tear something apart. "Maybe I should visit Bullet or Kata," I say combing my hair with my fingers thinking. I'm surrounded by souls but none of them are Sapphires. "Hey, you ok? I heard the news. I made this link and shared it with the others so we can talk. Of course, I'm not really talking to you I'm thinking this. I'm a little busy trying to overthrow my idiot dad and stop Mavis from destroying us so I'll talk later but I'll come see you soon... Hopefully," says Jenny it's her first talk with us in forever I think time works differently for her. I keep looking for Sapphire's soul. I sense it closer and I follow it. It feels like a thread of spider silk that so small and fragile it could break at any second. I follow if feeling it slowly getting stronger. Before I know it I've walked for miles through the underworld. Until the string pulls down. I look at my feet and see a soul that's Sapphire blue. I pick it up and fly to the entrance. I call Bullet and Kata. "I FOUND IT!" I  shout. "That's amazing!"" says Bullet Kata nods looking really excited. "That's great. but how will you split it exactly, I don't think you can do it with a knife," says Kata. "I've got it covered I'm practically a mad scientist," I say. "I'll meet you in LA at the tree in a week so you can get your parts," I say. "I'm making one for Jenny too she'll get hers when she comes to visit," I say. "I'll be there," says Bullet. "Me too," says Kata. "Cool, I'll see you then," I say and disconnect the link. I got to the lab and start working.
      A week later I'm done. four necklaces each with part of Sapphire's soul in them. "Determination. That's what I'll call it. The will to live to be something," I say to myself. I know that determination is a word and that it has a meaning but I did what no one has done before I found a single soul in the underworld and I split it into four parts. The soul shards glow faintly in and out like a heartbeat. I see Bullet sprinting to me. She launches into my arm to give me a huge hug. "YOU'RE FINALLY HERE! Schools been a nightmare! Everyone is asking me about Sapphire and I want to just scream! I can't take them all talking about her like she was nothing like she didn't sacrifice herself to save thousands of lives. I can't take it!" Bullet says. "That sucks I can't stay for too long but I was thinking of making a DA headquarters in major cities so we can do separate attacks and more and the best part I could make one here and stay with you and see you all the time," I say. "That's great! And then we could talk more and just try to be normal as possible. and we could be striking fear in people at the same time," says Bulet. "Hey guys I heard what you said about the DA headquaters great idea how about I'm leader of one where I live I need to get my whole school," Kata says. "I was going to sugest that," I say. "Now can we have the merchendice?" says Bullet. "Here be carful I worked really hard it should be really hard to break or lose but be careful," I say. "Will do," says Bullet. "I'll try, see ya soon Nicole," says Kata walking away. When I get home I get a call from Bullet. "Apparently a kid from school overheard some of the stuff we said only the part about what you gave us and thought it was drugs so I'm in huge trouble at school and with my parents. This sucks. And no one will listen to me and it's really annoying because I can't tell about Sapphire's soul so I yelled a lot at everyone and swore a lot and now I'm on house arrest and dad wants the 'drugs' but I DON'T HAVE ANY! But he doesn't believe me. I also yelled at them about I bet they regretted adopting me and that they hate me and I hate them and how no one listens to me and about how I just lost my BEST FRIEND and THEY DON'T CARE. So it's a huge mess. Parents suck. I'm glad I don't remember my real ones," says Bullet. "That doea suck. Here's a tip don't do as much as look at them for a week and they'll be so upset your upset at them that they'll have to forgive you. Trust me it works like a charm," I say. "I need to go now but I'll call later," I say and close the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....