Monday, November 13, 2017

A New Life Chapter 5 (End) for real this time))

I've been in this cell for a few days I think. Those kids haven't been back and I'm getting bored of not talking to anyone. I hear footsteps, I know it's no the kids but I don't really care. "Here to interrogate me again? I told you why I'm here Can you let me out already so I can kill The Agency already? It's getting boring in here and I'm getting a little trigger happy," I call out. I'm greeted by someone new they look familiar but I can't place my finger on it. "Who are you? And why are you here? Don't worry I won't kill you if I get out, unless your here for something else besides getting me out of this place," I say. They just stare at me. I stare back. Their stare turns into a glare and I just look at them no emotion showing. "I'm guessing you're not here to let me out. But it would be in your best interest.  Or not I don't know why you're here," I say. "Are you trying to make me mad? Or are you trying to break me?" I say lying on the cot looking at the ceiling. "Just so you know whatever you're doing won't work You could wait all day and I won't say anything of value," I say not looking at them. "Are you done? We must be going she's dangerous you shouldn't be around her. She is nothing but a coldblooded killer," says a man walking in. "Burn in hell," I hear the person say as he leaves. "Wonder what was about, I'm not sure but then again as long as I get my revenge I don't really care," I say to myself. I look out the corner of my eye and I see the toe of a shoe. "What is it? If you don't mind I'm trying to not go crazy," I say getting impatient. "We must go," says the other person coming back. I say nothing. "I take a good look at their face and then see the familiarity. "You're what's his names brother? Ben? Yeah, I think I read something about you but I didn't really pay attention. Well, it's nice to meet the only prince in your family I haven't killed. Well yet," I say smirking. I saw his fist balled, I'd hit a nerve. "Oh and thanks for the little burn in hell thing but I'm afraid I've already Met the Devil so their's no need for me to burn in hell. And If you didn't notice I'm trying to help. I was used and lied to I'm trying to just do some public service," I say. He leaves in a rage.
       A few hours later I get a visit from someone who looks really important. "Are you here to let me out? That would be great. I'm getting really bored and well I want to shoot something or someone. Don't worry, not anyone here but maybe a few old "friends" So are you here to let me out? Or what?" I say. "No, I just need any information on the agency you have," they say. "Nope, the deal was that I get to take The Agency down you get the credit. And as thanks, I get a new eye," I say the last part under my breath. "You must tell us," they say stepping closer to me. "No thanks," I say faking bubbliness/perkiness my two least favorite types of people because they are almost always clueless. "I'm not telling you anything. I can take down The Agency on my own I just wanted to see if I could get better weapons from you, but I could have stolen them. Either way, I'm taking them down. I don't care who I have to kill on the way," I say. "You will tell us," they say again. "No thanks," I say backing up to the wall then I start sprinting. I jump into the glass and shatter it. They back up fear in their eyes. I smile walking towards them. They run or try to. I catch them and don't kill them but I do trap them. "Say nothing and you won't die," I whisper to them. I walk down the halls alarms blaring. I take down a few guards I don't kill them, just knock them out. And I take powerful guns from the armory. I guess I'm doing this on my own. I leave the Pentagon with plenty of amo and guns to last for days.
      I make my way to Italy (not saying how don't want to give anyone any ideas ;P) I make my way to the Agency by then the whole world knows that I broke out of the Pentagon and I'm ready to kill so I don't go to any cities I'm staying incognito. I take down some people from the agency including the other girls when they're g=heading out to missions. Soon I've taken out a little less than half of them. I'm going full out now, I'm not holding back I'll kill everyone. I get ready to jump over the wall but I hear someone call out " Wait, Sapphire!" I look back and see Nicole, Kata, and Bullet running towards me. "You can't go in theirs! You'll die!" says Nicole grabbing me. "I have to. I have to kill them all," I say trying to get out of her grip. "You will die. We know you will. We're your friends. You don't have to kill them," said Bullet crying. "Don't do it, come with us. I know what you're going through I did the same thing. But I got help. We can help you. You don't need to kill," said Kata. "I have to, I don't care if I die they must go down," I say. "No you don't you can go to the DA with me, you can help people. You don't need to kill anyone," says Nicole. "I have to," I insist. "You don't get it, do you? They took everything from me they made me this way with my thirst for blood. But Now they must pay for making me this way," I say breaking free from my friends. I don't hear the shot ring out but I do hear it cutting through the air. I jump in front of my friends knowing it will hit one of them. I'm struck in the middle of my chest. "At least I can save you guys," I say closing my eyes expecting to die.
        But when I open my eyes I see myself but younger. Smiling with my parents. I see how much fun we had. Then I see the accident. My parents are next to me not in the car that hit me. The person that hit me was nonother than one of the people from The Agency. I'm taken to my operation to "save" my life. I see all my training. My first mission. I see the faces of the people I killed, people who saved the world, I thought they were destroying it. I see myself killing the princes. I see me and my friends in LA laughing. And I see myself outside of the Agency bleeding from the bullet hole. "It's not time for you to die yet. You do need to stop the Agency but you don't need to kill all of them. Yes, some must die but some must live too. You can help the girls her you can actually help people instead of doing unknown bad," says a man. "I'm Nicole's uncle the Grimm Reaper. When you stop these people I'll take your thirst for blood and make you fully human," he says. "What do you mean? I'm human, I might have little cybernetic implants but other than that I have nothing that makes me inhuman," I say. "You are not fully human The Agency gave you mutations you could call them to make you bloodthirsty. I'm telling you this now to save you and make you human again not only will you look different but you will have no memory except your friend's faces and names," he says leaving.
     I wake up and see everyone looking at me. "I can win, I have to win this. I say getting up. "You can't fight!" says Bullet grabbing my arm. "Grimm said I can save the girls. They don't deserve it but I will then they can do real good. He'll make me human make me normal I'll look different but I'll be alive. He said I'll rememberer you guys. I'll see you on the other side," I say jumping over the wall. I kill the trainers and everyone else surrenders. I make my demands saying they have to be good now and really help people. They said they would and I know they will. I walk near the gate before I collapse I Hear Sirens in the distance.
        When I wake I'm in a bright room I try to shield my eyes from the light but I can't move. My body feels fuzzy. "She's awake," says a familiar voice. I try to turn my head but can't. So I try to look at the voice with my eyes. "Hey, You've been out for a while. Don't move you got hurt pretty bad," said a girl with flaming red hair. "What happened where am I?" I say confused. I know these peoples faces but I don't know their names or anything. "Who are you? What happened? Why am I here?" I say confused I have no memory of anything I'm so confused. "Sapphire was found dead of a gun wound in the chest. She seemed to have fought The Agency they are nowhere to be seen but many from the Agency are dead. The CIA claim that Sapphire came to them saying she wanted revenge on them. We don't know if it's true but that is the claim," says the TV. "I'll be outside for a few minutes," says the girl with blue hair, scary electric blue eyes and a snake tattoo that looks like its moving. on the TV they keep talking. "We just got an anonymous call about Sapphire. Please tell us what you were going to tell us" says the news reporter. "I knew Sapphire and she was from The Agency, She shot herself in the eye because she was defying them. She didn't know she was doing anything bad. She was going to get revenge on them once and for all. She told me everything. She planned to go to the CIA to see if she could get help. She didn't need to but she wanted to see if she could get some better guns when they didn't listen to her. So she broke out and stole guns making sure to not kill anyone. She could have but she didn't. She was my good friend and She always meant to do the right thing. Now she's gone don't disrespect the dead. Or the Deamon Academy will come after every. Last. One. Of. You. She worked with us as well, you know but she never made herself known. But don't mistake us anyone who disrespects her will pay very dearly, maybe even with their sanity," then the phone call ends. "Well I think that's enough on that," Says the reporter white-faced. The girl comes in. "Hey your dads here Alisa" says a doctor walking in with a man. "Hey you got hit in the head really hard kid. Whadigya say she got? Amnesia? So you can't remeber anything. I guess that means that we can make new memories. It's so unfortunate you fell down the stairs and hit your head while running to school. You always over sleep. It's a good thing these girls where walking by," he says. "She's ready to go home now, you have a good day," says the doctor. "Come on kid time for a SKELA-TON of fun," he says. I laugh from the stupid pun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....