Monday, August 14, 2017

Thanks so much!

hey everyone I just want to say thanks because before the ad I almost never go so many views daily and now I'm getting so many! I can't believe how many people read my blog. And the majority of people who are reading are from India with over 100 views. Before that is was always the US and I'm so happy people from so may different countries are reading this. Please comment what stories you like or want back. I'm planing or re writing some of my earlier posts to make them better and readable because their are a a TON! I would really appreciate some coments. Thanks again!
-Star🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....