Friday, August 11, 2017

Hey Everyone!

So I just started a campaign so more people view my blog on add words, and it's working. I want to kinda welcome new readers. Views have been going up since I started the ad and I'm really happy about it. I saw that most people use their phones to look at my blog. I personally recommend a computer because I think it's easier to read. I'm happy so many people are reading it. Though in almost every single story there is some violence. I didn't intend there to be so much violence but I don't know I write what I like and I think a tad of blood makes it more interesting. Some parts are a little gory but that's how it's meant to be. Sorry for about all my earlier chapters I'm bad a grammar and spelling so I got Grammarly so now it's better but I still find errors when I read them. This was meant to be mostly for my first post, Stars Adventures at camp half blood. I got side tracked and started writing other stories. I have a few I discontinued. If you like them and want me to keep writing them then comment the title and I will consider it. If a lot of people want the same story and there is already a comment just reply to it so then I can decide on what story people like most if there are multiple. I hope you like everything I've written and am planning to write.
-Star🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....