Saturday, August 5, 2017

A new Life Chapter 2

On the way to school with Ben I took a back Alley he walked behind me because I walked a little faster than him. He rounded the corner and I pulled out a gun, he stared at me with fear in his eyes. "What are you doing?" he asked fear creeping into his voice. I glared at him. "Just like your brother, stupid and too fast to trust. I should have taken care of you sooner. I don't really care why they want you dead but I will be the one to kill you, the others could never do it," I said and shot him in the leg. Ben fell to the ground. I covered his mouth to muffle his scream. "You knew my brother?" said Ben through tears. "I killed him, he was stupid and so are you and everyone else who thought I would protect you. And don't even think about running, I shot you in the leg so you couldn't and if you try to scream I'll put a bullet through your head," I said aiming the gun at his head. "How did you kill him?" he asked. "I'll never tell, though I hope you don't have a skull as thick as him," I said shooting him twice in the head then leaving. I came to school and Elsa said in Italian "Where is he! Tell me now!" she demanded. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said. She grabbed my pressure points on my neck. "You better tell me before I kill you. You know I can," she growled. I pulled her hands off my throat and stood there planning my next move. "I did it for you, go now or you will die. I will kill you. I don't care if we were allies, you will die." I said. "I've gotten better than you," she growled. I laughed. Everyone was looking at with in bewilderment. Kana just nodded because she understood. She had mastered thirty languages because school was so boring. "You will never be better than me. I. Am. The best. And I will destroy you. I don't care who I have to kill, now run back and tell them that they have made an enemy to be reckoned with," I said and giving a phone number to Elsa. "Go before you end up like that stupid little twerp," I spat then walked away. Everyone discussed what had happened. no one knew and Elsa left saying she was sick. "What happened?" asked BT (Bullet Train at lunch. "What happened?" Asked Mike. I glared at him. "Nothing we knew each other and where rivals. We still are but I made it clear not to mess with me," I said. "I need more detail than that, and you wanna help me with something, I'm doing another. It'll be fun especially since you can fire," said Kara who never went by Nicole anymore. "Sure got nothing better to do, and I need a bit of help with something," I said. "I'd help but Mike here said he would go do some city parkour tonight we want to do a competition it's boring having to follow rules all the time," said BT. "I need to go home after I do a little more digging sorry," said Kana. "Flare?" asked Kara. "Can't doing stuff with Nico said we could go hunting and he would tell me more about my sister, then I need to get back to Japan and find a certain little beast," said Flare. "You guys are no fun!" said Kara fake pouting. "Get over it, we have our own stuff to do. Can't your friends help you back at your old school?" Asked BT. "Nah they on a special mission, and my dad is being a pain so I'm not exactly talking to him for the next month. He's overprotective and I hate it," said Kara. "We'd help if you would tell us what you're talking about," said Luke. Kara smirked and a fang bearly peeked out over her lip. "I would have to kill you if I did," said looking crazy in a sing song voice. The boys left to get more food. "So what happened?" asked BT. "I took care of the twerp in an alley with a note saying his stupid brother is dead. And my next step is destroying the organization and when I'm done I don't know, but I want to die I should have before she who must not be named was fought and we met up outside of near death experiences," I said. "Death?" said Mike who had just come back with some pudding. "Did no one tell you? I tried to shoot myself in the eye before I came here, I thought you knew. I won't say why or how I lived but I shouldn't have so I'll die, it's natural to die and I've cheated it twice, can't cheat a third and if I don't I'll die soon no matter what," I said. By that time Luke had come back. "You didn't know?" he said looking at Mike. "Why does no one tell me anything!" said Mike looking mad. "Come on! When I told you Luke was alive you attacked him, you can't blame us," said BT. "That was one time! And it was right after you woke up," said Mike. BT rolled her eyes. "ATENTION EVERYONE! A DANGROS KILLER IS ON THE LOSE IN THE CITY, SCHOOL IS GOING TO BE CANCLED FOR THE NEXT WEEK" said a cop in the anouncments. "Crap! Hope I'm not dead," I said. I need to go, see you later," I said leaving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....