Sunday, August 6, 2017

Nutty Nicole Chapter 29

It's been two weeks since the murder and Sapphire had left to do her thing, same with Flare and Kana. My phone rang it was my dad. "DAD! I'm fine! I know but I'm fine. So what if you were worried? I'm your daughter! I don't care! I'm not going back. WELL, I WAS FINE BEFORE YOU GOT INTO MY LIFE SO GO AWAY!" I yelled then hung up. I felt bad for exploring but he needed to hear it. It's a special event at school were we dress in whatever we want, it's meant to show individuality but I don't care. I don't get why but we do. I'm not hiding my devil features and I'm going to act like crazy. When I got to school a girl screamed when she saw me in the courtyard. "Nice costume," said Bullet who was dressed in her old gang stuff. "Thanks, dad problems going to need to go home soon before he goes berzerk, I've been gone for forever and he's worrying," I said. "You yell at him?" asked Bullet. "Yeah, I feel kinda bad about it but he needed it hear it, even if it makes him upset. But I do have to go home Or I'm so going in the school's basement doesn't matter if I'm his daughter, we all get a taste of Hell," I said. "Come on, let's go in before you know," said Bullet. I didn't want to cause a scene. "I don't get this thing it seems so stupid," I said. "I know but I get to wear my old gang clothes so what ever," said Bullet. "I feel like a freak in this just like before everything happened to me," I said when I saw people stare. "Save it for later," said Bullet. "Need to go to class see you later," I said. I walked into class to see everyone who stared at me. "Kara, your clothes are disturbing everyone, we've talked about this. You can't wear things like this to school. I will have to call your father if this happens again," said the teacher. "Whatever he won't care anyway," I said sitting in the back. "I wonder where her little crew went, you know the freaks, who she was friends with," said a kid. I wanted to kill someone. I saw a girl walk in the class who I didn't recognize. I saw a mark on her wrist. She looked at me and her eyes filled with fear. "Class this is Sophie she is new and I hope you make her welcome," said the teacher. "Kara you will show her around, maybe then you will get another chance," Sophie sat next to me but sat at the very edge of her chair. The teacher droned on. "I see you're still as crazy as ever Nicole," she said not looking at me. "I didn't think you would come out of your room. After you came over to my house I was really mad that you told the cops, after all, we had a great time," I said. "You don't scare me anymore," Sophie said. "I can and will. You haven't seen the last of me. You own me years of payback after all you did I will never forgive you and as long as I'm alive or more accurately you're alive I will make you sorry," I said. At the end of class, I took Sophie to her next class. "Later, can't wait to spend some more time with you. Maybe you can come and visit my new home," I said. "I'm not going to the insane asylum your parents sent you to," said Sophie. I snorted. "It's actually a school my dad runs, and apparently my "parents" you knew adopted me. And in my school, everyone is just as crazy as me. And they know all about you, so you might never come out alive. I'll tell them that you're coming for a visit! You love it," I said then walked away. Sophie's eyes were filled with fear. At lunch, she tried to sit with some other girls. "Come on Sophie you don't want to sit with them, sit with me! We have so much to catch up on and we are best friends, after all, you wouldn't want to make a best friend sad," I said pretending to make big pleading eyes. "Come on let's go! I have some friends you love!" I said dragging her away. "Hey, who's the new girl?" asked Bullet. "Only my best friend in the whole world! Sophie meet Bullet," I said pretending to be happy making my voice sickly sweet. "Nice to meet you, I'm Bullet Train and this is Mike and Luke," said Bullet. "N-nice to meet you," said Sophie. "Bullet I said it would be a good idea to show Sophie the DA, maybe you can come to and make her feel welcome," I said welcome like it was acid on my tongue. "Sounds fun, when are you going?" asked Bullet. "My dad will probably drag me back by tomorrow so maybe in a week after I've said sorry to him and had a little time in hell. Then feel free to come over, with Sophie obviously, we want to make her feel welcome," I said still faking being happy. "What's the DA?" asked Mike. Bullet punched him in the arn and he said "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" looking mad. "Can't tell it's a secret place my dad works and if I did then I would have to kill you, or Sapphire could if she comes back," I said. "WOULD KARA DEVL COME TO THE MAIN OFFICE,. "I gotta go now, my dad must be here, but I'll come back later and give you some details, later," I said walking to the office not getting my stuff. "Hey dad, time to go home? I was starting to have fun," I said. "I don't care, you are in so much trouble. Do you know how long you've been gone?" asked my dad. "Two weeks?" I asked. "No two months and you need to come home, so let's go, you won't be coming back," he said walking out the door. "Am I going in the basement when we get to the DA?" I asked. "Yes and after you can't leave for a month," said my dad. "Fine but can a few friends come?" I asked. "NO the DA is top secret and you know that," said my dad. "I know but it's the girl you met when I left plus Sophie and we're going to make it so she doesn't know where we are. I said she would have some fun, and she would love to come," I said. "Sophie!? Of course you can I know about people like her. And why arn't you hiding you devil fetures?" asked my dad. "Can I tell you later? At the DA so no one hears us?" I asked. "Fine," said my dad and we drove off back to the DA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....