Thursday, August 3, 2017

Fire Angel Chapter 7

Before I even step into the Lake I burst into flames that are bright blue. I've been under too much stress at school I got detention several times for being in fights and It's SO hard to not burst into flames in the middle of class. After school, I didn't even bother going to the lake I just went into a cave on the mountain and fire engulfed me. It was bright blue and it lit up the whole cave. I lasted about two minutes before subsiding. "Wish I could burn something to a crisp," I said. I saw my tail and wings. The huge power release made my true form appear. I had my Katana at my waist when I pulled it out of the sheath and it burst into flames. I started practicing with it, I had gotten a little rusty. My skin was really hot so I couldn't leave so I was stranded with no way to escape if needed. I heard a cough. I raised my katana "Who's there?" I shouted. I say the toe of a boot and shot a fire ball at it a few inches away. I heard a yelp. "Come out now!" I said anger rising in my voice. I saw the figure move. It was the kid who kept bugging me with his phone out and Jax behind him. "What are you two doing here?" I growled. The kid looked at me in fear. Jax looked at me in wonder. He had his phone out. I shot a small well-aimed fire ball at his phone. He dropped it as the fire ball made contact with it. I shot another larger fire ball at the phone. "What the hell?!" Jax yelled when I shot it. "And I thought that I could be able to stay here for a while. I guess not," I said and shot a fire ball in the air, it was my signal for Moneka to say we needed to leave. "What are you? Who are you?" asked the annoying kid. "I would tell you but you'll be dead soon so why waste the trouble?" I said. Jax charged and tried to punch me, I grabbed his hand and he tried to let go. My skin was really hot. I shot a fire ball at the other kid and it got him in the leg. I dragged them next to each other. "I'll make this quick," I said shooting two blue fire balls at them. When I got to the house Moneka was already packed. "Come on we're going on the next train," I said walking to the train station. We stayed on for hours until we were very far away.


Hi everyone, sorry it's been FIVE WEEKS instead of three, I extended my stay at camp and have had a bad case of writes block due to summer vacation. I'll be posting less during this summer because I'm feeling lazy.
-Star🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....