Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Fire Angel Chapter 8

"Moneka I think we should stop killing people, we should start helping them instead," I say on the train in the compartment we have. "Like the Batman? I don't see why not but how? We can't exactly help a whole bunch of people we're killers by nature," she says. "We'll go in the city I'll control my powers better and you can too, we can help people," I say. "You keep saying that but you can't," says Moneka. "I will, I swear this time, ok? I will control my powers," I promise. "Ok, then I'll control mine too," says Moneka smiling at me. I ruffle her hair smiling. "Oops! I don't think I should do that," I say.
     We take the train Arizona in Pheonix, it's perfect for me. Nice and hot. I feel like dancing. Moneka, on the other hand, looks like she's melting. "It's perfect," I say smiling releasing heat that I had been holding. "I'm going to melt!" complains Moneka. "I know but I thought being around me you would have heat resistance," I say. "I do you're releasing a TON of heat!" says Moneka, "Sorry," I say cooling down. My hair is blue at ends. I cool down and my hair turns orange. "This is going to be the best!" I say like a little kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....