Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Curse of Magic Chapter 18

I borrowed some fake blood generators from Nicole and some other creepy things including the blood paint she used for Sophie's house. I sneak into the school and plant the Blood generators and the other things including at least five dozen vampire bats and sticky blood that I paint on the floor that's almost impossible to get off. I paint on the wall of the school "THE DA ACADEMY IS HERE AND WILL HAVE REVENGE ON ANYONE WHO DISRESPECTS SAPPHIRES NAME. THE DA IS SPREADING THIS IS THE LEAST WE CAN DO. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!" I'm proud of it. The next day I'm up early and get to school before everyone else, I scream a bloodcurdling scream of the century and people come running. I fake terror and horror I fake shock I only point to the writing. Other people scream. I see the boy who interrogated me look in fear. "Who did this?" a teacher demanded. "Him, he interrogated me about Sapphire and I warned him but now we'll all pay!" I wail. "I didn't do anything!" He says. "YOU MADE THEM COME! NO ONE IS SAFE NOW! WE WILL ALL PAY!" I wail panicking. "We're always watching," echoes through the crowd. It's students from the DA Nicole sais she would send. People scream. School is closed for the next week because it's so hard to clean up everything. I'm interviewed on the national news and one of the boys Andy hacks into the system and after my interview, he interrupts it with a message from the DA. It's awesome. Nicole was the one in the video and she looked great. "The demon Academy will avenge Sapphire's death we have spies everywhere no one is safe we will make anyone who messes with us, will pay. And you know *giggles* have some fun, it's going to be so much fun you'll scream for more," She says turning crazy. I love it. You can't see anything except her eyes blood red her voice is also different so it's not recognized. I love it and it has gone viral on the DA's YouTube Channel since. it's all dislikes and that's a compliment to everyone in the DA. "We're coming everyone, and it's going to be so fun,. all my friends can't wait to play with you're poor weak souls we're everywhere and we will be ready when we come, but that's going to be a while but just ask my father: Hell is coming," she says last then the video ends. "We are indeed coming world," I smirk after the interview. "We sure are coming,"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....