Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Princess Warrior Chapter 1

I look over the walls of the castle into the sky. It's so big and it's far away from here. I'm sick of staying in the palace. When I was little I loved it and thought that it was amazing. But I've grown since then and now I want out. I look around trying to see the villages out side the wall. Just glimpse, but I see nothing. "Princess what are you doing?" asked a guard. I say nothing just run. I'm fast at running because I'm always getting in trouble because I like taking things, only small things but it gives me a rush and I love it. I don't know why I'm just a trouble maker by nature. My mother is the same but she tries to stop. She taught me to pick locks and tell when people can see you. She taught me so much but now I'm ready to win the game. I've been planning my escape of years. My mother taught me everything so I can I read her journal. She wants me to see the world because if I don't I'll never be able to rule well it I don't know the people and their struggles. I run to a secret passage that I found and run to my parent's room where I drop a note that I wrote to them saying that I'm sorry but I must go or I'll never be able to be Queen, I'll come back when I'm ready. Until then I'll be fine. I know they will be devastated and look for me, so I'm going to cut my hair and make sure that they don't recognize me or I will be sent back never able to leave again. This is my last chance before I become Queen. I leave and make my escape. I'm able to get halfway across my bridge I made when I hear a shout. I've been spotted. I try to get across faster but I know I won't get away. Yet. I jump down into a pond underneath me, I planned to be caught, my mother told me that there was a tunnel under water, but I would have to swim air pockets were few and far apart, lucky I had practiced holding my breath for extended periods of time. I swim fast and steady making good time. when I break the surface I see the stars. I can't move, I just stare. My eyes tear up. "I'm out," I sigh/breath. I grab My pack I made and set off. I need to learn about this kingdom, and I must leave the castle to do that, I'm no princess anymore I'm just Ella and that's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....